Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Grim has lost all right to complain

OK, I must have missed where that was mentioned in this thread, link me?

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    I know mr pres over looks it but I and several others in this game take a personal affront to people killing mods and admins ingame b/c of who they are on the forums....
    I hope you are happy now. I had to look through all these pages of irrelevant posts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

No one should ever lose the right to complain in this game or these forums. Really, complaining keeps these forums going. Deny someone that right, and the forums also die. Unless it's Z or Max complaining because those two should stop their whining anyway.

everyone should know if you tell someone here they have no right to complain they're only going to complain more

or be a lil ***** and delete their state

It was his choice to delete his own state. He gets bashed for doing what he did now he is getting bashed for deleting his state cause he felt it was the right thing to do?

You all have to take into consideration that we all know each other well and can defend ourselves more easily.. But when a new person comes here, not only is the game intimidating, so are the members.. So when someone new gets bashed, it may be "typical" for us cause we are all use to each others antics and comments, but not for them. So there first instinct is to leave..

What he did is not looked at as a good thing by most here.. To him he didn't know any better.. Does this make him wrong? I don't think it does.. We really have to stop trying to "mold" new people into playing the way we want them to play.. And just be happy they are here and letting them figure out there own style of play.. Even if that means it's not our standard style..

Honestly, i think this whole issue has nothing to do with the gen public. this was an issue between him and his nation. But what do i know

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    It was his choice to delete his own state. He gets bashed for doing what he did now he is getting bashed for deleting his state cause he felt it was the right thing to do?

You all have to take into consideration that we all know each other well and can defend ourselves more easily.. But when a new person comes here, not only is the game intimidating, so are the members.. So when someone new gets bashed, it may be "typical" for us cause we are all use to each others antics and comments, but not for them. So there first instinct is to leave..

What he did is not looked at as a good thing by most here.. To him he didn't know any better.. Does this make him wrong? I don't think it does.. We really have to stop trying to "mold" new people into playing the way we want them to play.. And just be happy they are here and letting them figure out there own style of play.. Even if that means it's not our standard style..

Honestly, i think this whole issue has nothing to do with the gen public. this was an issue between him and his nation. But what do i know
    Well said and Thank you for saying it.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    Thats not comparable because Queensland was never in SOUL and didn't immediatly retag SOUL.
    Someone needs to learn how to take a joke
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    or be a lil ***** and delete their state
    Stop complaining... just because you didn't get a chance to war us with some stupid excuse doesn't mean you have to take it out on some guy who already deleted.

- Lost and Desolated -

Wow, I actually read the entire thread which was basically 14 pages of fluff. What was done is done rather often, something I don't like but one I wouldn't war/suicide over. Just take a flaming on forums and be done with it. Also deleting your state was a rash decision, was planning on jumping and hitting you =P
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.