Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Grim has lost all right to complain

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i am not trying to make grim look bad or nick look bad

if i see something underhanded i will call someone out on it
    i called out someone a while back when they won through feeding

this is simply something i think everyone should know about since it affects the game and i thought that was what this forum was for

gk i have no secrets in my past history
    everyone here knows or has the opportunity to know that i screwed up but i have admitted it and tried to move on. i help out in this game and i helped out in wow to make up for my mistake. so keep bringing it up if it makes you feel better but at some point you should just let it go

and grimreaper i was fine with you saying that nick made a mistake and it won't happen again
    you didn't plan the hits or condone them and nick says he won't do it again so he should have tried to stay on and keep his top spot
    i understand why he deleted but not why he would quit the game
    Bull.

It was a deliberate attempt to defame Grim, and you know it. Otherwise you would have posted "Nick, what is this", Not a thread title that is a knock at Grim.

Cheap tactic.

Now what I wonder is why you have suck a hard-on for Rass and co? You cheated in the past, you suicided, you helped others to suicide, all to kill or hurt Rass' efforts in the past.

THAT right there makes this whole circus look pretty petty.

And no Calvin you will never have any rights to point out anyone else's wrong doings. You threw away that a long time ago, and you continue to make biased use of anything attempting to look like an effort to "help" the community.

You have flat out done more damage to WoW, and all it's decedent games and community. Especially with your cavalier attitude that you can say "sorry" and that changes everything you have done. Your poisonous attitude helped create much of the damaging traits of the forum community, and game community. But hey, you were "cool".

-- And I will be quiet about "your past", unless you do something stupid enough to force it to be dragged into the light. You have been a plague and have not changed, merely gotten older.

If you want to change then actually do it. And first realize, you threw away things. And maybe this wil help you in "Real Life". There is no magic, undo button. You need to learn to live with your actions.

-- Sorry about the small sermon, but DON'T EVER pull this crap Calvin, you should know better.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel Khan View Post
    Bull.

It was a deliberate attempt to defame Grim, and you know it. Otherwise you would have posted "Nick, what is this", Not a thread title that is a knock at Grim.

Cheap tactic.

Now what I wonder is why you have suck a hard-on for Rass and co? You cheated in the past, you suicided, you helped others to suicide, all to kill or hurt Rass' efforts in the past.

THAT right there makes this whole circus look pretty petty.

And no Calvin you will never have any rights to point out anyone else's wrong doings. You threw away that a long time ago, and you continue to make biased use of anything attempting to look like an effort to "help" the community.

You have flat out done more damage to WoW, and all it's decedent games and community. Especially with your cavalier attitude that you can say "sorry" and that changes everything you have done. Your poisonous attitude helped create much of the damaging traits of the forum community, and game community. But hey, you were "cool".

-- And I will be quiet about "your past", unless you do something stupid enough to force it to be dragged into the light. You have been a plague and have not changed, merely gotten older.

If you want to change then actually do it. And first realize, you threw away things. And maybe this wil help you in "Real Life". There is no magic, undo button. You need to learn to live with your actions.

-- Sorry about the small sermon, but DON'T EVER pull this crap Calvin, you should know better.

wtf do you think i have been doing for the past 5 years
    in case you didn't realize i have done nothing sneaky or underhanded for over 5 years
    that includes crap like what your boy nick did today
    yes i cheated 5 years ago
    holy crap are you telling me that you have not made 1 mistake in 5 years that someone tried to bring up EVERYTIME you say something? yes i learned to live with my actions and actually the only people i have to apologize to i did in private and we moved on. did you see svenn bring this crap up all the time even though it hurt him more than it could have possible hurt you and your little clique? alright you tell me the bad things i have done and then i want you to thing back and see if you can look on and see some of the good things i have done in wow then you tell me what outweighs what. as far as a poisonous attitude the only thing i ever did to hurt you was disagree with you and then YOU picked a fight with the nation I was in (I wasn't even leading it at the time) and that has pretty much been our only interaction ingame we have NEVER agreed on the forums and we probably never will but I have at least changed or as you said "grown older" enough to either ignore you when i disagree or at the very least keep something on target and not call you out for how you played many many years ago and the way you acted then

i have made my peace with GRIM and i try to talk to some of their people pretty often. i respect most of them and like them and do wish them well as i have said. the reason i posted this towards grim is that i couldn't fathom that they would let someone in that was selfish enough to grab his own nation w/o even talking to them about it

Calvin, first of all, yes anytime you post a thread that has an agenda and you comment on soemone else's playing, you will be reminded that you are a cheater.

This could have been handled with a hell of a lot more class. Making a thread like this serves political issues, and has damaged Grim's rep. REGARDLESS to what is stated inside it. You know that. you know what you were doing. You have always taken many an underhanded action towards Rass. This is merely one more.

AS for attitude, you were a huge factor in the l337 attitudes that really chased away many players. Your unwillingness to face up to that means your saying "I'm sorry" is nothing but a desire NOT to be looked at with disdain. You made your bed, lay in it.

And don't spin our relationship Calvin.

I won't hit you with the swat unless you misstep, I am willing to allow you to move forward and become what you feel you already are. BUT I won't let you make biased damaging threads and NOT put it in it's place.

You are old enough now to realize that.

Calvin74 Guest

Calvin, first of all, yes anytime you post a thread that has an agenda and you comment on soemone else's playing, you will be reminded that you are a cheater.

This could have been handled with a hell of a lot more class. Making a thread like this serves political issues, and has damaged Grim's rep. REGARDLESS to what is stated inside it. You know that. you know what you were doing. You have always taken many an underhanded action towards Rass. This is merely one more.

AS for attitude, you were a huge factor in the l337 attitudes that really chased away many players. Your unwillingness to face up to that means your saying "I'm sorry" is nothing but a desire NOT to be looked at with disdain. You made your bed, lay in it.

And don't spin our relationship Calvin.

I won't hit you with the swat unless you misstep, I am willing to allow you to move forward and become what you feel you already are. BUT I won't let you make biased damaging threads and NOT put it in it's place.

You are old enough now to realize that.

personally i can't really remember ever targeting rass specifically however you would probably remember better than me. i do however dislike some of his thoughts on how to play the game specifically his thoughts on how the top states should net but i even stopped being on teh dev team altogether since i am in the minority on my way of thinking.

i didn't start the leet attitude nor did i really support it however i do think it has merit BUT the 2 and 3rd generation that came in carried it to far. the way it started out was that you would come in and learn under an experienced player and learn the ropes and then you would move on and do your own thing. to me that is all it was. I never drew lines based on who was "leet" i did have my friends ingame just like everyone else here does and i can't help it that back then all my friends were the ones on top since we played the longest and knew more about the game. i won't apologize for that attitude since i don't feel it was me that made it what it became. as for what chased people away from the game i guess we will disagree but i will always feel i am right more often then not on those reasons since i have seen it happen time and time again

I don't care how people look on me or what their opinions are. Hardly anyone playing talks to me that much and I generally just drift through the game with a hidden state so it doesn't get suicided on for being my state.

either way i am done with this thread so a mod can lock it delete it clean it i don't care

Blah Blah Blah!!!!! How long can this go on?

Sorry I don't know you Calvin but I wasn't around in the 50's when you were helping make this game better but fess up Calvin, you meant to cause trouble for GRIM by starting this thread! The title gave it away for me! I'm not buying any of your jibber jabber that you didn't mean to! Yes you did!!

If you don't like what I said I ask that you please take it up with the Grim Complaint Department. Oh wait that's me! Never mind I don't care about your complaint!...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I read it, I just don't see where everyone has the right to be so *****y about it. It is an internal thing with GRIM and it seems Nicko deleted, so why is it still being *****ed about.

Coz we have nothing else to talk about

Bull.

It was a deliberate attempt to defame Grim,
    Defame grim of wat

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Coz we have nothing else to talk about
    Fair enough

BURN

What world are you from?

Be Man about it and say it....

he was alot younger then... and made a bad mistake... hes come a long way and def doesnt need to change.... hes not the same lil boy as back then

Why not wats mks you so much better that Calvin or anyone for that matter can critize you for your nations actions?

If this was about WLF or LOR... more the half the community woudl be on here bashign us......

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Fair enough
    Theres logic to all sides