Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Grim has lost all right to complain

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Theres logic to all sides
    Not arguing with you at all. and the "off topic" was directed at me

Why not wats mks you so much better that Calvin or anyone for that matter can critize you for your nations actions?

If this was about WLF or LOR... more the half the community woudl be on here bashign us......
    Excuse me first off it wasnt the nations actions it was one man and he was told about it and then deleted himself so STFU and as far as if it was WLF or LOR when you do it more than once it is habit and also repeatable show me where anyone in GRIM besides nicko has ever used such tactics or warred for fluffs and giggles?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Excuse me first off it wasnt the nations actions it was one man and he was told about it and then deleted himself so STFU and as far as if it was WLF or LOR when you do it more than once it is habit and also repeatable show me where anyone in GRIM besides nicko has ever used such tactics or warred for fluffs and giggles?
    Name me one time WLF has done anything like this... or One time WLF has been caught cheating or running Multies... Plz do so We def do war for Fluffs and giggles... and i mgith be wrong but nicko usto be in LOR.... so wats ur point now...*******

Name me one time WLF has done anything like this... or One time WLF has been caught cheating or running Multies... Plz do so We def do war for Fluffs and giggles... and i mgith be wrong but nicko usto be in LOR.... so wats ur point now...*******
    I am not saying anyone in WLF cheated or used shady tactics I was aiming the warring for fluffs and giggles your way.

Yes Nicko was in LOR but as I stated numnerous times now THAT IS NOT HOW WE DO THINGS IN GRIM.

My point now is the same it has been from the start cause now your starting to act just like the thread title states It was 1 man in the nation did something uncondoned deleted himself and you still hold GRIM accountable.He is no longer in the nation for as I stated above he deleted himself and thats after this whole **** thing got blown out of proportion after I had talked to him and said thats not what we do here.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Why don`t you take a chill pill and relax, people!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

BURN

What world are you from?

Be Man about it and say it....

he was alot younger then... and made a bad mistake... hes come a long way and def doesnt need to change.... hes not the same lil boy as back then

Why not wats mks you so much better that Calvin or anyone for that matter can critize you for your nations actions?

If this was about WLF or LOR... more the half the community woudl be on here bashign us......
    Hoe feel used?

Cause this thread has served it's intended purpose. Your posts show that.

Besides it appears you have a biased stake in this as you are seeing my comments merely about one nation perception vs another. When I am pointing out one individuals behavior.

You bought it, Calvin achieved what he intended.

-- What makes me better? Or is that as a Nation? I can't speak for a nation, and wasn't speaking for a nation. As an Individual, why yes I am much better then Calvin. There are things I will not and haven't done. And I accept responsibility for my actions and words. I do not slither.

SO GK u never ever in ur life made a mistake? Or done something stupid that u ddint think thru? Your a living Perfection?

No, Hoe, I have made several mistakes, and I am accountable for them.

There is the difference, I do not believe that saying "I'm sorry" changes anything. And I don't make the repeat mistake of having no ground to stand upon when talking about players using cheap tactics or cheating, while having been the WORST case of cheating possible.

You do not see me talking mad smack about Calvin, until he makes the mistake of stepping over the line. I am willing to let him grow into being a viable human being, But when he does something underhanded such as this thread, it is appropriate to make sure it is documented who he is, where he comes from, and point out that it is an underhanded play.

-- A little story that relates: John the mason built many bridges, many churches, and many hospitals. Then one day he gave a man head. Is he remembered as John the bridge Builder? No. Is he remembered as John the church builder? No. Is he remembered as John the Hospital Builder? No.

Suck just one... and you are forever remembered as John the .... Sucker.

get the point?

Sometimes people need to be reminded where they come from when they continue to do the same things.

Calvin got caught doing wat he did along time ago.. Since then i never heard of him doing anything harmfull for the game.. As a matter of fact i personally know that Calvin was one of the few that was able to help get the WOW code.... Let wat he did have a Decade ago go im sure he has learned form his mistakes

Good god this thread is still alive............

[GRIM] does not use or condone the shady actions that other nations embrace. A first time [GRIM] member used a less than conventional tactic.

1. He was probably taught to play that way.
    2. This type of activity runs rampant every set.
    3. He deleted his state and is no longer in [GRIM]

Name one other nation, or state, that has delivered the same results when called out on shady tactics.........?

Respect has to be given to Nicko for voluntarily deleting his state. He didn't have to. He could have been like everyone else who does things like that and just ignored complaints about it and moved on.

I think deleting his state was a little overboard, but props to him for manning up, he did it for the nation. Next set he WILL BE and IS welcome back in [GRIM]. His self deletion response to questionable tactics is more than most even think to do when called out on it.

And I guarantee you there was more disdain towards the actions, from those of us in [GRIM] then there was from the rest of the community. The community just wanted to call us out, and pull our card, and make us look bad. Those of us in [GRIM] were actually ANGRY about it. Atleast one of us wanted to immediately kill him. So rest assured, unlike many nations we do not require, nor desire "policing" of our actions.

We are a reputable group, who upon admitting a new member who was taught slightly differently got hit with a tiny . No big deal. It was dealt with and resolved days ago. I agree this thread was intended to call us out, and bring some tarnish to our name.

But in reality, it should have done the exact opposite. The way our state and our nation dealt with this situation just further reassures the fact that we are upstanding citizens of the community, and as I mentioned earlier, do not need policing of our actions from the community.

The best thing to do now, is end this silly thread, before this constant useless debate spirals into something stupid.