Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Grim has lost all right to complain

Understandable I dont and I know Rass and evan dont condone it either I was at work at the time when it happened and dont have msn there so i couldnt do anything or say anything about it till i got home a few hours later.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I'll hit ya Fangz, AA's incoming. pshhhhhhh......... BOOM

Wow! You guys really think your the frickin united nations or something! Whatever nickOH did is done and the rest of you guys are just gonna have to deal with it. If you don't like it... well... I think the rest of you can figure out where I think you can go and oh ya complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain Oh wow, it looks like I didn't lose my right???

I know for a fact Blitzkreg wasnt at all happy about it he didnt grab anyone he built expanded that land and lost 500 of it to a nation mate he was about as fired up as 1 can be.

this is low just cause ur top states are finding it hard to get grabs cause most of the top members are in grim atm dosnt give them the right to tag drop and get land from their states if it was some lower state id be like w/e but cause its the top state atm im pissed
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

My complaint department consist of a few well trained jets and some turns..

Again it wasnt condoned and we the core members of GRIM werent and arent happy about it as I said I talked to nicko about it so be pissed all you want.
    I dont want a nation mate of mine grabbing me for land I want top spot just as much as the next guy does Im not feeding someone else for a spot that i want myself.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by diablonate18 View Post
    Wow! You guys really think your the frickin united nations or something! Whatever nickOH did is done and the rest of you guys are just gonna have to deal with it. If you don't like it... well... I think the rest of you can figure out where I think you can go and oh ya complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain Oh wow, it looks like I didn't lose my right???

you apparently didn't lose your right to act like a 5 year old when someone calls out your nation either
    if you can't talk like a normal person then please refrain from my threads - see grimreaper for someone that knows how to disagree like a man
    thank you

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Again it wasnt condoned and we the core members of GRIM werent and arent happy about it as I said I talked to nicko about it so be pissed all you want.
    I dont want a nation mate of mine grabbing me for land I want top spot just as much as the next guy does Im not feeding someone else for a spot that i want myself.

if he didn't talk to the others in your nation than it is up to you to punish as you see appropriate and far be it for me to tell you how to run your nation

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    you apparently didn't lose your right to act like a 5 year old when someone calls out your nation either
    if you can't talk like a normal person then please refrain from my threads - see grimreaper for someone that knows how to disagree like a man
    thank you
    O wait, you own this thread??? Stick it you know where or better yet, come get some.

and to Mrmcjoey15, i wasn't plannin on grabbing anybody at all and haven't yet. Screw wanted to be top netter. I build Military, I prepair for war.