Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Grim has lost all right to complain

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    i'd rather u drop tag again if they're gonna AA u. i kinda like the NA we got going so far.
    Trust me, they won't do it. Their state would be a lovely target for sets to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    I would say I own this thread by virtue that I started it and have been controlling the discussion. If you want to get into a pissing contest then go start your own thread.

Also I doubt you know me from anyone but you could at least respect your nation mates enough not to make your whole nation look bad when you make your posts
    Its a game, just like this is a forum. If anybody feels bad or takes personal because of anything typed in a forum needs to get a life. Its a game that resets every 20 some odd days. My world doesn't end just because some people I'll never meet (or would ever wanna meet) have a bad opinion of me. You know I like this game alot, but the crying in the forums is the worst part about this game. It gives peons a voice and a false sense of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    Yes but those things usually don't HURT your own nation or the people you are supposed to work with for the next month.....
    Let me tell you this.

All of the states I hit had a lot LESS land than me. Now following the common rule of landgrabbing, if I have more land than them, I take less than somebody who had less land would of taken from them. So if a state with less land had of jumped them and taken their land, they would of been in a worse position. Plus I gave them GB. I fail to see the negative in this situation?

Enlighten me.

cough sanctions cough cough

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

i don't think calvin is a peon. he is a lot of things but not a peon.

you dropped tag to hit nationmates then joined back up
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Its a game, just like this is a forum. If anybody feels bad or takes personal because of anything typed in a forum needs to get a life. Its a game that resets every 20 some odd days. My world doesn't end just because some people I'll never meet (or would ever wanna meet) have a bad opinion of me. You know I like this game alot, but the crying in the forums is the worst part about this game. It gives peons a voice and a false sense of power.
    It also acts as a balance to the crap that happens ingame. This community would be dead without the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by diablonate18 View Post
    Yes it is just a game.. And things do get carried away on the forums. Don't let it discourage you.. it's all in good fun!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    Let me tell you this.

All of the states I hit had a lot LESS land than me. Now following the common rule of landgrabbing, if I have more land than them, I take less than somebody who had less land would of taken from them. So if a state with less land had of jumped them and taken their land, they would of been in a worse position. Plus I gave them GB. I fail to see the negative in this situation?

Enlighten me.
    how do you know that someone would jump up and grab them?
    you took land from them to give it to you so you could get higher
    where is the positive for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    cough sanctions cough cough
    can u sanction a state in your own nation???