Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Grim has lost all right to complain

from what i understand Calvin has been a contributing member of this community since sometime near the beginning and in my book that puts him far from a peon
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    from what i understand Calvin has been a contributing member of this community since sometime near the beginning and in my book that puts him far from a peon
    i appreciate what you and fangz said I don't consider myself a peon but I no longer run nations or play for #1 states so most people here don't know me if they are newer. I learned a while back it is better to be humble than to act high and mighty

So we have different opinions, maybe you can talk to the higher officals and have me tossed from the nation. Please, by all means.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    how do you know that someone would jump up and grab them?
    you took land from them to give it to you so you could get higher
    where is the positive for them?
    Because it happens every set, how interesting. Plus the states I took land from have the ability to jump me, so they can have their land back, plus more, if they choose to do so.

Funny that?

yes calvin is far from a peon.. ok that point has been made.. let's move on..
    I think i read where someone mentioned that GRIM should have sanctions placed against them

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    ya well I don't like your book, there is not enough pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I think i read where someone mentioned that GRIM should have sanctions placed against them
    Stop trying to stir things up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i appreciate what you and fangz said I don't consider myself a peon but I no longer run nations or play for #1 states so most people here don't know me if they are newer. I learned a while back it is better to be humble than to act high and mighty

i bring up stoness on the forums after how many years and u say u appreciate what i said...hmm. u are really a class act calvin.

Calvin74 Guest

Yes it is just a game.. And things do get carried away on the forums. Don't let it discourage you.. it's all in good fun!

no offense to you pres but the forums are more important than the game
    the game is nothing special (none of these online games are and this one is easier than most) the forums and the community are why people stay around. That is why there is a direct correlation between when the forums started going downhill and memebership of wow dropped

I think I mentioned in a previous topic how interesting it would be to kill your state, I'll have to think about that hey.