Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Grim has lost all right to complain

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    i bring up stoness on the forums after how many years and u say u appreciate what i said...hmm. u are really a class act calvin.
    what am i supposed to say? stoness situation never happened it has become a funny story and hopefully a nice life lesson that i can tell others to convince them to not be naive

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    no offense to you pres but the forums are more important than the game
    the game is nothing special (none of these online games are and this one is easier than most) the forums and the community are why people stay around. That is why there is a direct correlation between when the forums started going downhill and memebership of wow dropped
    I don't think the forums are more important.. They compliment each other.. Cause without the other, the other would be lame..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Stop trying to stir things up

what are you talking about...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    Because it happens every set, how interesting. Plus the states I took land from have the ability to jump me, so they can have their land back, plus more, if they choose to do so.

Funny that?
    Except that 4 states hitting one won't get anywhere near the same total land as one hitting 4.

Quote Originally Posted by diablonate18 View Post
    ya well I don't like your book, there is not enough pictures.
    here, this might help

not a peon

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I don't think the forums are more important.. They compliment each other.. Cause without the other, the other would be lame..

you would think so BUT more people hang around the forums after they quit than you think. Community controls where the game goes as well.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    I think I mentioned in a previous topic how interesting it would be to kill your state, I'll have to think about that hey.

I know mr pres over looks it but I and several others in this game take a personal affront to people killing mods and admins ingame b/c of who they are on the forums....

I know mr pres over looks it but I and several others in this game take a personal affront to people killing mods and admins ingame b/c of who they are on the forums....
    If Mods and Admin have states in the game, they should be killable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

that's a terrible thing to do. i would only ever kill hoebawt ingame for who he is in the forums.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    If Mods and Admin have states in the game, they should be killable.
    they should be killable for their actions ingame
    if someone gets their post deleted or gets a deserved ban by an admin then they should not kill the admin ingame

these are people that work hard and sacrifice a lot of time for the good of wow. they should not be punished for doing their job by spoiled brats ingame....

at least that is how I have always thought of it