Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 1st Sanctions Declared!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    No offense to anyone intended, but I think it was way too soon to implement this addition. I just don't think the dynamic of the game as it is now was completely considered. There are entirely too many ways this can be abused. This has changed the entire game and it is too easy for one or two nations to garner too much power over the outcome of the round.
    i disagree i like the sanctions. it dosnt hurt JUST small nations.... if ur a big nation and 2 smaller nations declare sanctions on you wait now u have the people in your nation and the two other nations that you cant grab now. point of the matter is untill prey stops inf hoarding then why should we lift the sanctions.

infact sanctions were good for prey im sure without them some one might have declared on them now they atleast have a chance to work things out....
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

im sorry but this whole infatry whoring reasoning is BS. have you seen the overviews of the other non Prey states in top10?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

1. prey isn't inf hording anymore
    2. i think i'm decently balanced
    3. oh, i see who u mean

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    1. prey isn't inf hording anymore
    2. i think i'm decently balanced
    3. oh, i see who u mean
    I don't know what you guys are talking about...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

(#---) pardipoeg

wow thats really not inf hoarding.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    (#---) pardipoeg

intel removed

wow thats really not inf hoarding.......
    Posting intels are not allowed. Ban!
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 12-10-2008 at 23:47.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Posting intels are not allowed. Ban!
    mah bad thought it was only state numbers all fixed

There's no way in hell it could be my state. I luv me some bombers.

all the bombers in the world won't save u from a single jet my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    No offense to anyone intended, but I think it was way too soon to implement this addition. I just don't think the dynamic of the game as it is now was completely considered. There are entirely too many ways this can be abused. This has changed the entire game and it is too easy for one or two nations to garner too much power over the outcome of the round.
    no offense taken.. but i think it's way to soon for you to be making a comment like this. This is the first set for sanctions and these are the first nations using them so of course we need to find a nice middle ground for them. Again, this is the first set and changes will need to be made. Perhaps a limit on how many sanctions a nation can have against them, higher costs, lower costs maybe limited grabs only from declaring nations who knows.. but the whole point in implementing them this set was to test it out and see where it needed to be fixed.

It's to hard to do this on a test server where people only killed eachother off and hardly tested new features.

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    maybe right. should wait and see how it plays out. i would bet we won't see sanctions next set tho.

where is mr. p to impart his wisdom?
    Why would we not see them next set? Why would we just throw it out and not try to improve them some?

Overall i think Sanctions are a nice edition to the game. And once we get it tuned properly then all will be well.. But as usual, anytime there is a change in this game, people fight it..

I'm not sure why so many are stuck in the same hole where they don't want things to change.. I mean do you all really enjoy just playing against the same people set after set?

Lets try to find solutions to the issues of the new implement.. And then after all attempts have failed, if it still doesn't work then we scrap it and move on.. But giving it 2 weeks and then giving up is hardly trying..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"