12/5/2008 9:17:41 AM X anton you there
    12/5/2008 9:18:45 AM anton X why so mean
    12/5/2008 9:18:46 AM anton X yeah
    12/5/2008 9:18:47 AM anton X sup
    12/5/2008 9:18:50 AM X anton grab me
    12/5/2008 9:19:05 AM X anton 5.2k no gb
    12/5/2008 9:19:05 AM X anton

12/5/2008 9:18:26 AM Margus anton make something big with them
    12/5/2008 9:18:32 AM Margus anton i know we can always make best nations too
    12/5/2008 9:18:38 AM Margus anton they all quit
    12/5/2008 9:18:54 AM anton Margus hehe1 yep
    12/5/2008 9:19:09 AM anton Margus 231
    12/5/2008 9:19:11 AM anton Margus grab #231
    12/5/2008 9:19:14 AM anton Margus 5.3k land
    12/5/2008 9:19:15 AM anton Margus no hits

here i posted the convos at the time when it took place (i made #231 anonymous just incase he doesn't want to be involved in this ****).

are you honestly saying this is the reason why you had to screw over Margus? i was talking to him that morning and then that other convo popped up. so i gave him a grab i couldn't take myself. and ive done that on numerous occasions with other friends. when i found a grab i couldn't break myself id usually IM someone i like so they could grab.

further more, the GT when Margus hit, was past the score updates. someone would have seen it either way ( i think he hit 10-15 seconds after update). so what would have happened had say a Grim state grabbed #231? or is this just because we dont like Estonians? not all of them are like Skycat If people
    gave them a chance they would see that they are v.friendly and just as important members of community as us non-Domi players. Personally i often talk to Kiisuemme, Antichrist, Zaxz, Imperatoor, Arno, Morodon etc.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 12-11-2008 at 12:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

WAKE UP GRIM!!!!! SOUNDS TO ME AND DEVILDOG LIKE NS IS BUILDING A CASE FOR WAR!!!

let them put us out of the missery
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

WELL GRIM WHATS IT GONNA BE????

Quote Originally Posted by diablonate18 View Post
    WELL GRIM WHATS IT GONNA BE????
    Call up Rass and LD if you have to, I can't do anything until I get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I am not making us out to be the victim. But neither are we the bad guy you seem to be losing so much respect for either. I dont see us farming other nations or having people feed us land. I also stated above too that I was against sanctions.
    Prey wasn't farming nations or feeding land either. Anton just proved it for the about the 7th time on here... that Prey wasn't feeding. Kris Kelp came on here, and showed the amount of grabs between GRIM states and Prey states before the Sanctions. I believe GRIM had grabbed prey more times than Prey grabbed Grim. Furthermore Kris pointed out that out of all the grabs between the 2 nations Prey only gained 1k land on GRIM. Now go to your sanctions declaration and look at your reason you guys put down. It totally defeats your purpose.

And diablonate you look silly with big font and jumping to conclusions. Just because I don't agree with something GRIM does doesn't mean I'm going to war them over it. I can't publicly state that I don't like your actions without having to kill your nation because of it?

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Prey wasn't farming nations or feeding land either. Anton just proved it for the about the 7th time on here... that Prey wasn't feeding. Kris Kelp came on here, and showed the amount of grabs between GRIM states and Prey states before the Sanctions. I believe GRIM had grabbed prey more times than Prey grabbed Grim. Furthermore Kris pointed out that out of all the grabs between the 2 nations Prey only gained 1k land on GRIM. Now go to your sanctions declaration and look at your reason you guys put down. It totally defeats your purpose.

And diablonate you look silly with big font and jumping to conclusions. Just because I don't agree with something GRIM does doesn't mean I'm going to war them over it. I can't publicly state that I don't like your actions without having to kill your nation because of it?
    What? Am I not allowed to post my thoughts on what NS has planned? Or can I only do it in a small font? Silly? Yes I am! But I think you guys are building a case for war. Hence your whinning and bashing of GRIM. Further more I'm not the only member of GRIM who thinks the same thing.
    PS-I used to have respect for you there woogie boogie not like you give a rats a$$

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Trying to use my quote against me how cute. But that was your reason wasn't it? You didn't want to be grabbed so you declared sanctions. Read my Effing posts man, I said I was mad at TNG and WLF too. They declared sanctions because they thought Prey was using bad tactics, which they weren't. A member of WLF for crying out loud came out and claimed that Prey was being legit. You guys on the other hand are cowards. I'm glad James got AR'd, Sanctions backfired in your face. I don't like sanctions, and I have higher expectations out of GRIM than I do WLF because quite frankly I expect stupid Sanction tactics from them, NOT you. However you continue to prove me wrong. Anyway, I'm going to study for an important final so I won't bother wasting my time here arguing. You followed WLF and TNG's tactics that makes you no better than they are. You played a hand (doesn't mean you're entirely responsible just a tad) of probably making 10 or more people (which is about 10% of the community) quit. So don't freaking make you out to be the victim here.
    Are u fluffing kidding me?... we are almost three times the size of Prey we didnt like wat they were doing so instead of warring them we declare sanctions.... Which we see as a better solution... nothing we do can please u guys... we should have just warred them.... coz that honestly is wat u expected... not these sanctions... all u guys do is ***** ***** *****... god

Tell me about it Hoe,

Ooga is the Queen of *****.

it doesnt matter what we do, he is gonna ***** and complain.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Are u fluffing kidding me?... we are almost three times the size of Prey we didnt like wat they were doing so instead of warring them we declare sanctions.... Which we see as a better solution... nothing we do can please u guys... we should have just warred them.... coz that honestly is wat u expected... not these sanctions... all u guys do is ***** ***** *****... god
    War them for what? Why were the sanctions even taken place? Your own member completely ruined any argument you had.

-Z- This user is on your Ignore List.

I can only imagine what intelligent thoughts he had to add to the conversation.