Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 1st Sanctions Declared!

You want a reason... Coz it was our desire... hows that.. u like that one

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    You want a reason... Coz it was our desire... hows that.. u like that one
    At least I know you're telling the truth with that one.

and we also didnt like the fact aht we lsot so much inf when they attack us or vise versa

Let me attempt to address all issues without quoting posts.

1. The [SOUL] / Jameswheel situation.

Jameswheel tagged up with GRIM, then left to go to SOUL. We said nothing. Then he left SOUL to come back to GRIM for the NA. SOUL wanted..... something in return.

I wasn't handling it so I don't know how negotiations went. Apparently not well as they felt the need to declare sanctions. Which they are entitled to do if they fell negotiations have broken down. I would prefer sanctions from SOUL over war every day of every week. As you know GRIM is a netting nation.

* So thats what went down - Now what needs to be determined is what will proceed to go down. I need to talk to LD to see where he was at in the discussions, what happened exactly and what brought us to the point of SOUL declaring sanctions.

2. GRIM's sanctions on PREY. I've already said my peace on this. But I would like to add some things.

I feel bad about everyone declaring sanctions on prey. I feel even worse that they were warred on top of it. I'm not saying I don't like sanctions, or that sanctions should be removed.

I'm saying that I feel as though the esto's are being picked on. I feel as though I can self appoint myself as the king of the infantry hording haters, and also that I can say I spear headed the public outcry against infantry horders.

That being said, Prey is not the king offender of infantry hording. They are not the worse culprit. And for that reason is why I think they are being picked on.

Summary:

The soul situation needs to be resolved.

I feel bad for prey and the esto's, but only to a certain extent. Since there is so much public denouncement against the people who declared sanctions against them, perhaps if they would have reached out to other nations like NS for example they could have found some allies.

They could have utilized those allies to declare on either WLF or TNG and killed them off. That certainly would have made others think long and hard before deciding to declare on them, and quite possibly would have made the one they didnt war think harder about dropping sanctions.

I'm not saying that would have worked..... but did they try?

Ooga........? Since your so outraged by the PREY sanctions, had they approached you would you have helped them out?

Because really, when it comes down to it. Anyone who is *****ing about the people who declared sanctions on prey. If you wouldnt have been willing to stand up and align yourselves with prey against this outrage in the game, and war or do whatever it took to fight this otrocity in game. Then you shouldnt be talking about it in the forums. Its easy to talk about being the bigger man and taking the moral high ground.

But thats just talk. How many of you who have lost respect for me and [GRIM] for following suit and declaring sanctions contacted Kelp and offered your nations assistance in doing whatever it took to right the wrong...............?

How many stepped up and were willing to use thier states and nations to cash the post dated checks thier mouths (fingers) are writing.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 12-11-2008 at 17:05.

group gang bang on TNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I hoped to handle it myself and as most in here maybe even didn't know me(???) before or at least had nothing do to with prey then I'm just not going to ask people do things when there is so much at stake. And we still were doing rather good compared to some. I'm just saying that I didn't expect such a support in forums because I were under impression that most in here are against esto's (maybe it's because I have been together with Skycat all the time - and the trouble sure followed him).

Unless we had declared war on WLF I don't think they have lift the sanctions just because we would have been warring with TNG. Althoguh yes, we never know if it would have worked but like I said in other post I was hoping to get rid of sanctions without any war.

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    I hoped to handle it myself and as most in here maybe even didn't know me(???) before or at least had nothing do to with prey then I'm just not going to ask people do things when there is so much at stake. And we still were doing rather good compared to some. I'm just saying that I didn't expect such a support in forums because I were under impression that most in here are against esto's (maybe it's because I have been together with Skycat all the time - and the trouble sure followed him).

Unless we had declared war on WLF I don't think they have lift the sanctions just because we would have been warring with TNG. Althoguh yes, we never know if it would have worked but like I said in other post I was hoping to get rid of sanctions without any war.
    You shouldnt be afraid to reach out to other nations. It is wrong for everyone to steroetype esto's as cheaters or whatever, and dislike them. It is just as wrong for you to assume we don't like you or won't bother with you if you approach us for help. (us meaning the non-esto members)

I can't say who would have done what had you gathered some in game support, but you should have reached out and tried something.

Let me ask you, how many nation leaders contacted you and offered you support?

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Let me attempt to address all issues without quoting posts.

1. The [SOUL] / Jameswheel situation.

Jameswheel tagged up with GRIM, then left to go to SOUL. We said nothing. Then he left SOUL to come back to GRIM for the NA. SOUL wanted..... something in return.

I wasn't handling it so I don't know how negotiations went. Apparently not well as they felt the need to declare sanctions. Which they are entitled to do if they fell negotiations have broken down. I would prefer sanctions from SOUL over war every day of every week. As you know GRIM is a netting nation.

* So thats what went down - Now what needs to be determined is what will proceed to go down. I need to talk to LD to see where he was at in the discussions, what happened exactly and what brought us to the point of SOUL declaring sanctions.

2. GRIM's sanctions on PREY. I've already said my peace on this. But I would like to add some things.

I feel bad about everyone declaring sanctions on prey. I feel even worse that they were warred on top of it. I'm not saying I don't like sanctions, or that sanctions should be removed.

I'm saying that I feel as though the esto's are being picked on. I feel as though I can self appoint myself as the king of the infantry hording haters, and also that I can say I spear headed the public outcry against infantry horders.

That being said, Prey is not the king offender of infantry hording. They are not the worse culprit. And for that reason is why I think they are being picked on.

Summary:

The soul situation needs to be resolved.

I feel bad for prey and the esto's, but only to a certain extent. Since there is so much public denouncement against the people who declared sanctions against them, perhaps if they would have reached out to other nations like NS for example they could have found some allies.

They could have utilized those allies to declare on either WLF or TNG and killed them off. That certainly would have made others think long and hard before deciding to declare on them, and quite possibly would have made the one they didnt war think harder about dropping sanctions.

I'm not saying that would have worked..... but did they try?

Ooga........? Since your so outraged by the PREY sanctions, had they approached you would you have helped them out?

Because really, when it comes down to it. Anyone who is *****ing about the people who declared sanctions on prey. If you wouldnt have been willing to stand up and align yourselves with prey against this outrage in the game, and war or do whatever it took to fight this otrocity in game. Then you shouldnt be talking about it in the forums. Its easy to talk about being the bigger man and taking the moral high ground.

But thats just talk. How many of you who have lost respect for me and [GRIM] for following suit and declaring sanctions contacted Kelp and offered your nations assistance in doing whatever it took to right the wrong...............?

How many stepped up and were willing to use thier states and nations to cash the post dated checks thier mouths (fingers) are writing.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    great post rass. of course you know my pov already, but i won't bring that to the forums since i don't make choices for GRIM. only change i would make is replacing your quote with this:
    "Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post

when there is public outcry that you are being treated unjustly and you admit there isn't much you can do, why would you not seek help from your supporters??? also, you can't be the #2 nation in a game with <10 nations and say people don't know you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    when there is public outcry that you are being treated unjustly and you admit there isn't much you can do, why would you not seek help from your supporters??? also, you can't be the #2 nation in a game with <10 nations and say people don't know you.
    I'm like jackal, the only thing you got is a name.
    And actually there were a lot of things we could to, just that if TNG hadn't killed us we would ultimately chose one of the options.