Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Sanctions Declared!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    knowing a loop hole and not reporting is considered cheating.....
    When it is doing nothing illegal in the game, it isn't cheating. It's called bypassing the Sanctions. It's extremely easy to do (one of the options is declaring war, which last I looked isn't cheating. ) So I guess it's not really a "loophole" but there are plenty of ways "around it"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    The new Sanction feature seems to be doing what it was intended to do..

Adding a whole new diplomatic element to the game. So now PREY needs to either war to get out of these, or sit down at the diplomatic table and make some deals..

I really love this new feature... Just makes me miss leading even more
    Yea, it really does what's intended to - pissing some people off and disappointing them (e.g. me).

And obviously this doesn't end before we're out of top(1) so this is some cool diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    Yea, it really does what's intended to - pissing some people off and disappointing them (e.g. me).

And obviously this doesn't end before we're out of top(1) so this is some cool diplomacy.
    Prey has made no attempts at any diplomacy as far as I can tell.

and You estonians... you are like some black people, allways playing the race card, (national card in your case)

I have nothing against estonians in specific, I was angry at Kannman when he did similar things, I get angry at jameswheel when he gets all his uber grabs, and such, My anger and annoyance does not only settle on Estonians.

Also Netting skills does not = massive INF.

Massive INF = I wish I could net, but I cant, so I need all these INF to make up for it. ;-)

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

how would declaring a retal work on the sanctions? cancel them out?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

GP

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    how would declaring a retal work on the sanctions? cancel them out?
    No.. the only way to cancel them out is if either nation declares war on the other OR if the nation who declared the sanctions, ends them.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post

kelp, would you rather have them war you guys?

Sanctions are a diplomatic attempt to actually keep a nation from warring. I understand that it would piss you off, but thats kinda what they are meant to do.. It makes people come to the table and work on disagreements without having to go to war..

After a few days of sanctions, most nations are feeling the pinch and are ready to talk with other heads of state to work on a solution to have them removed. I personally really like the new implement. And when used properly, it's really an effective tool. But Sanctions do hurt the nation who declared them too.. Cause nobody in WLF can hit your states either..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Sanctions are a diplomatic attempt to actually keep a nation from warring. I understand that it would piss you off, but thats kinda what they are meant to do.. It makes people come to the table and work on disagreements without having to go to war..

After a few days of sanctions, most nations are feeling the pinch and are ready to talk with other heads of state to work on a solution to have them removed. I personally really like the new implement. And when used properly, it's really an effective tool. But Sanctions do hurt the nation who declared them too.. Cause nobody in WLF can hit your states either..
    true...

there have been a few good grabs I missed on Prey states recently :-(

I think I will like this sanctions too.... lets see how it works!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Prey has made no attempts at any diplomacy as far as I can tell.

and You estonians... you are like some black people, allways playing the race card, (national card in your case)

I have nothing against estonians in specific, I was angry at Kannman when he did similar things, I get angry at jameswheel when he gets all his uber grabs, and such, My anger and annoyance does not only settle on Estonians.

Also Netting skills does not = massive INF.

Massive INF = I wish I could net, but I cant, so I need all these INF to make up for it. ;-)

Z
    It just happens to be that most of us are in the same nation and if you have most of the players from the same nationality in one nation then yes, it's **** good to play that card (you may not have nothing against estonians but yet you can only see on flag behind our state names). And I doubt whether those kind of things make our community larger.

I don't think the discussion whether we have good netters or not is needed.

I may be mad, but I'm not insane.

There is a reason why there is no war, 29 vs 11 wouldn't be fair.
    What they are meant to do? Making some of us forget NW and showing that how isolated one nation can be.
    The only effectiveness I have found so far is one big frustration.

There is a reason why there is no war, 29 vs 11 wouldn't be fair.
    What they are meant to do? Making some of us forget NW and showing that how isolated one nation can be.
    The only effectiveness I have found so far is one big frustration.
    your seeing it all wrong

without sanctions im sure WLF or TNG would just have thought of warring you right out but beacuse of them your states are safe its really benifiting you if you would only stop the hoarding and promise not to feed any more =P
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG