Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Sanctions Declared!

SLOB? My good old SLOB? I'm sorry but that makes no sense to me, . Prey has 5 states in top 20, 3 of which are in top 10. SLOB has 0 states in top 10, and 1 in top 20 (who is ranked 20th). SLOB states aren't even near top Prey states... so what landfarms are you talking about?? I must say I personally dissapprove of all sanctions against Prey. They have done nothing wrong and are getting penalized for it. It's a shame.

i am also against the use of sanctions, i am disapointed in slob. Prey i feel for you i really do.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Just because you don't know all the details, doesn't mean there aren't reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    i am also against the use of sanctions, i am disapointed in slob. Prey i feel for you i really do.
    alliance with prey? or maybe sanction the sanctioning nations?

We didnt put the first two sanctions on, but now we are trying to cover our butts, and we are being shunned upon. That is total BS. If prey would work it out with WLF and others then there would be no reason at all.

Fact of the matter is when WLF and the others put the sactions on it created a huge vacumm were some rediculous % of members could not be hit by prey, so what does that do, it leave nations like SLOB open for more LGs.

IDK if that was Dogmas reason, but its a good enough one for me IMO.

They LG'd SLOB almost 10 times, and hit SOUL about 15times in the last 36. Its evident that it is an increase since others have sanctions on them. SOUL better open their eyes before they become a land farm cause guess what they wont be hitting SLOB for a while.

Not to mention the triple from Prey to SLOB, you guys never know it may be part of a retal? Please think before you start bashing on SLOB. We are not an aggressive nation.

Maybe its time for Prey to start stocking turns and taking out the nations that put them in this situation (point finger).
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 12-10-2008 at 18:16.

makes sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    We didnt put the first two sanctions on, but now we are trying to cover our butts, and we are being shunned upon. That is total BS. If prey would work it out with WLF and others then there would be no reason at all.

Fact of the matter is when WLF and the others put the sactions on it created a huge vacumm were some rediculous % of members could not be hit by prey, so what does that do, it leave nations like SLOB open for more LGs.

IDK if that was Dogmas reason, but its a good enough one for me IMO.
    That makes it even worse for others because some of us can break every single player and atm there are 60 players who we can't hit (~150 players have spent at least 1 turn during this set).

That is in large part a reason why I issued sanctions. I have messaged leader Prey and sanctions from SLOB will be lifted at earliest opportunity.

Let this be an example of why I was agtainst the sanctions feature. If a couple nations get together they can cripple another nation without even firing a shot.

End Sanctions Now.

This is another of those seemingly small changes that effects the entire complexion of the game. Numbers will win this battle and smaller nations stand no chance.
    Last edited by Dogma; 12-10-2008 at 18:26.

The imposed sanctions upon [PREY] by the nations of:

[WLF]
    [TNG]
    [SLOB]

Has forced prey to come to the borders of [GRIM] for thier landgrabs.
    In the last 36 hours we have incurred no less than 16 LG's from [PREY].

Although we hold no grudge against them as we understand that they were forced into this position. We can not allow ourselves to become the main source of land for [PREY].

We have therefore declared sanctions on the nation of [PREY].

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    The imposed sanctions upon [PREY] by the nations of:

[WLF]
    [TNG]
    [SLOB]

Has forced prey to come to the borders of [GRIM] for thier landgrabs.
    In the last 36 hours we have incurred no less than 16 LG's from [PREY].

Although we hold no grudge against them as we understand that they were forced into this position. We can not allow ourselves to become the main source of land for [PREY].

We have therefore declared sanctions on the nation of [PREY].
    Depends on what you consider LG, IMO its 500+
    Now I just had to check the grabs in the last 36H:
    We indeed made you 16 grabs (1 failed) and got land 10135 (largest grab 4490 would happen anyway, because no one except us could break your TOP1)
    You did us 19 grabs (2 failed - one of them on Margus and it would sure have been 4k+) and got land 9147.
    So is 1k difference really worth sanctions?