Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [GRIM] Sanctions [PREY]

Default [GRIM] Sanctions [PREY]

The imposed sanctions upon [PREY] by the nations of:

[WLF]
    [TNG]
    [SLOB]

Has forced prey to come to the borders of [GRIM] for thier landgrabs.
    In the last 36 hours we have incurred no less than 16 LG's from [PREY].

Although we hold no grudge against them as we understand that they were forced into this position. We can not allow ourselves to become the main source of land for [PREY].

We have therefore declared sanctions on the nation of [PREY].

In order to protect ourselves from the fallout of other nations sanctioning them.

Isn't that just sweet that you made your last attempts to grab our top1 just a few min before and I got grabbed too.
    This is a full circle.
    Now we have sanctions against 76 players (sorry SLOB for counting you in but it just illustrates the whole thing), more than half of the active members playing.

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    Isn't that just sweet that you made your last attempts to grab our top1 just a few min before and I got grabbed too.
    This is a full circle.
    Now we have sanctions against 76 players (sorry SLOB for counting you in but it just illustrates the whole thing), more than half of the active members playing.
    Well of course we tried to get some of our land back. 4 of your 6 grabs today were on [GRIM] states.

1/4 of Margus's grabs in last 36 are against [GRIM] states.

In the last 6 hours [PREY] has grabbed [GRIM] 7 times. Thats more than a grab an hour.

We do not hold a grudge against you guys. We know that you were forced into targeting us. But at the same time, if we can prevent it we should, and we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    The imposed sanctions upon [PREY] by the nations of:

[WLF]
    [TNG]
    [SLOB]

Has forced prey to come to the borders of [GRIM] for thier landgrabs.
    In the last 36 hours we have incurred no less than 16 LG's from [PREY].

Although we hold no grudge against them as we understand that they were forced into this position. We can not allow ourselves to become the main source of land for [PREY].

We have therefore declared sanctions on the nation of [PREY].

In order to protect ourselves from the fallout of other nations sanctioning them.
    Horse crap. So now you go and throw other nations like NS and TNR under the bus. You declared Sanctions so top GRIM states can farm WLF, and Margus can't farm you so you will be able to take the top spots. That is what this is amounting to. You are basically cutting Prey off from playing this game, and I find that an outrage and unacceptable. Not only GRIM, but WLF and TNG too. I was never in favor of Sanctions, and this proves it. This only gives advantages to bigger nations. I'm disappointed in GRIM's decision.

****, im like, agreeing with Oogas posting recently. except his n00biness with PM dealings.
    rep for your post ooga.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

i was going to say the same thing ooga said, but he beat me too it. This is bull****, i refuse to use sanctions and this is why. The two biggest nations declare sanctions on a smaller one, and its screws over the rest of the game. The game is too small atm too really have sanctions be useful. Now NS, and the other nations are thrown in the ****ter because you all had to declare sanctions. Yes, we are getting GB, but this is bull. Grim, your not the only nation getting hit. There are 3 other nations as well getting hit increasingly by prey, but guess what. it wouldn't have happened if wlf and tng didn't declare sanctions on prey. It really is crap. I am so pissed off. I really am. And don't say "ns can solve their problems by declaring a sanction on prey" **** that i am not doing that. Prey has done nothing wrong and they should be able to run the state they wanna run. If they don't wanna run jets, then let them and if/when they are warred, its their fault for not having jets to protect themselves. Declaring sanctions obviously didn't change anything because a majority of them still have infantry. So thanks wlf, thanks tng for screwing this set over for many of us because you guys can't take a few grabs. Hell, it is going to happen when you have 30 guys in your nation. Nothing changed, now other nations are paying for it. Thanks again wlf and tng.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Horse crap. So now you go and throw other nations like NS and TNR under the bus. You declared Sanctions so top GRIM states can farm WLF, and Margus can't farm you so you will be able to take the top spots. That is what this is amounting to. You are basically cutting Prey off from playing this game, and I find that an outrage and unacceptable. Not only GRIM, but WLF and TNG too. I was never in favor of Sanctions, and this proves it. This only gives advantages to bigger nations. I'm disappointed in GRIM's decision.
    I honestly feel a little bad about doing it. Is it fair? No, not really. As kris said, half the active players are out of reach for them. They didnt really do anything. They didnt horde infantry any more than anyone else did, or does.

As far as NS and TNR being under the bus..... [GRIM] didnt create this. We are simply responding to it. I suppose NS will hold fast being the only people [PREY] can hit. Since that is what they expected of [GRIM] to do?

If we wanted to/ could farm top wlf states, couldnt we do it without sanctions on [PREY]? Sanctions on PREY doesnt make WLF states more grabbable for us....... I dont know what your getting at there.

As far as Margus not being able to farm us, yes that is correct. I won't look at my EV and see 4 of 6 hits from [PREY] states every 36 hours. Salabanzi has me on a double tap timer.

But like I said I'm not mad about it. What the hell are they supposed to do? But at the same time. I don't like being on a double tap timer. Yeah it give me GB, but its still un-nerving to see the same tag next to 3/4's of the hits on you.

As far as us "preventing prey from playing the game". As I said we did not create this. We are responding to it. 60 players put the axe on grabs from prey, they came to one of the only wells that wasn't dried up.

Look bottom line is, I think its outrageous too. Just as outrageous as it is that [GRIM] nets peacefully and still somehow dies every set. Go figure.

I didnt really want sanctions declared, but..... thats the way it goes. Not everyone wants to stand in front of the bus because they feel bad for the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    ****, im like, agreeing with Oogas posting recently. except his n00biness with PM dealings.
    rep for your post ooga.

I agree with his post too, except for the part where sanctions on prey allows us to "farm wlf" and that "we are preventing them from playing".

just dont look at your GE and enjoy your gb

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    I honestly feel a little bad about doing it. Is it fair? No, not really. As kris said, half the active players are out of reach for them. They didnt really do anything. They didnt horde infantry any more than anyone else did, or does.

As far as NS and TNR being under the bus..... [GRIM] didnt create this. We are simply responding to it. I suppose NS will hold fast being the only people [PREY] can hit. Since that is what they expected of [GRIM] to do?

If we wanted to/ could farm top wlf states, couldnt we do it without sanctions on [PREY]? Sanctions on PREY doesnt make WLF states more grabbable for us....... I dont know what your getting at there.

As far as Margus not being able to farm us, yes that is correct. I won't look at my EV and see 4 of 6 hits from [PREY] states every 36 hours. Salabanzi has me on a double tap timer.

But like I said I'm not mad about it. What the hell are they supposed to do? But at the same time. I don't like being on a double tap timer. Yeah it give me GB, but its still un-nerving to see the same tag next to 3/4's of the hits on you.

As far as us "preventing prey from playing the game". As I said we did not create this. We are responding to it. 60 players put the axe on grabs from prey, they came to one of the only wells that wasn't dried up.

Look bottom line is, I think its outrageous too. Just as outrageous as it is that [GRIM] nets peacefully and still somehow dies every set. Go figure.

I didnt really want sanctions declared, but..... thats the way it goes. Not everyone wants to stand in front of the bus because they feel bad for the driver.

I agree with his post too, except for the part where sanctions on prey allows us to "farm wlf" and that "we are preventing them from playing".
    The farming WLF part refers to the part where Margus can't grab you. By declaring sanctions, you are creating your top GRIM states as the #1 and #2 grabbers in the game. They can grab the top states and nobody can grab them. Soon they will be above Margus and Salabanzi, in which you will probably remove sanctions eventually and then let GRIM states farm Prey. I know you think you are doing it to help your nation, I just find it a cheap tactic. Just because the rest of the community is doing it doesn't mean you have to follow suit. NS won't be declaring sanctions even though we are main grabs now.

As a nation leader you are looking out for your nation. I understand that. For me, I like to see people playing the game fairly. I get upset when someone suicides, I get upset when someone feeds or uses cheap tactics, and I get upset when I see a nation that has done nothing wrong getting punished. That is the difference I guess.

Edit: And let me be clear again I'm not angry just at GRIM, I'm disappointed in WLF and TNG too first and foremost, since they are the root of this happening. I just expected better out of nations like GRIM, and SLOB (whom I spoke with Dogma and he had other reasons for his sanctions)
    Last edited by ooga booga; 12-10-2008 at 19:58.

If WLF and TNG didn't start the sanctions first, none of this would have happened

hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]