Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [GRIM] Sanctions [PREY]

when i heard the idea, my first thought was it would be used to stop TT states from being farmed by top couple states (see suggestions thread).

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Now... I know you want features to be used a certain way... but you know that people are going to abuse it and use differently than the "way you intended." Unfortunately, the rest of the community does not have the same mind-set as you.

A decent reason to declare? I guess that is in the eyes of the beholder. Prey doesn't think it's a decent reason. I don't think it's a decent reason. Do tell, what was the reason? That Anton told Margus of a good grab, and he took it?? That's apparently a bad thing? Come on now!

I said earlier, this is in the new stages so I'm not going to totally just bash the Sanctions feature here. I think it needs to be tweaked and worked with. Back to drawing board so to speak. A cap on how many nations can sanction a nation might be a good suggestion.
    Of course the community doesn't have the same mind set as me.. if they did, then nobody would fight change.

About the reason.. I'm just a member and do as i am told. I do not speak for WLF.. I just eat there food, drink there beer and laugh at hoe hitting on blow up dolls (who still manage to tell him no).

Early stages? that is an understatement.. if this was a child you could consider that the afterbirth hasn't even been wiped away.. That is how new it is. Which is why i'm disappointed in some who are so quick to diss it..

OF COURSE changes will need to be made and it will need to be tweaked. I don't think there will ever be a implement that just rolls off without any tweaking needed.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

WLF has a decent reason to declare them. They were trying to prove a point and force PREY into stopping certain actions. I think the point has been proven and i am hoping WLF will end these sanctions against PREY and both nations can work out a deal.. Of course i am only a member and can't make these calls.
    Aren't you in WLF this set?

[USA] = forever, [SLOB] , [NS], [SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Of course the community doesn't have the same mind set as me.. if they did, then nobody would fight change.

About the reason.. I'm just a member and do as i am told. I do not speak for WLF.. I just eat there food, drink there beer and laugh at hoe hitting on blow up dolls (who still manage to tell him no).

Early stages? that is an understatement.. if this was a child you could consider that the afterbirth hasn't even been wiped away.. That is how new it is. Which is why i'm disappointed in some who are so quick to diss it..

OF COURSE changes will need to be made and it will need to be tweaked. I don't think there will ever be a implement that just rolls off without any tweaking needed.
    Do not be disappointed that we are dissing it. We are merely stating our feedback to you so we can discuss ways to fix it. I acknowledged it's brand new and gave a few reasons why/how it is being abused. If I didn't "diss it" than how would you know how the community feels about it, and if it needs tweaking or not?