Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TNG vs Prey

Default TNG vs Prey

02:43:18-2008/12/11 The Next Generation[TNG] has declared War on Predator[Prey]
    Reason: We decided the sanctions are not working as u still have a state with nothing but infantry (and some spies) and 2nd your in our #3 nation spot that we would really enjoy having

grats. half of prey already want to quit because of these stupid sanctions on them and now were just going to chase them out fully.

as bad as it sounds i miss Skycat and him being able to lead an active large nation. no offense to Kris (who personally, i like much more)

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    02:43:18-2008/12/11 The Next Generation[TNG] has declared War on Predator[Prey]
    Reason: We decided the sanctions are not working as u still have a state with nothing but infantry (and some spies) and 2nd your in our #3 nation spot that we would really enjoy having

grats. half of prey already want to quit because of these stupid sanctions on them and now were just going to chase them out fully.

as bad as it sounds i miss Skycat and him being able to lead an active large nation. no offense to Kris (who personally, i like much more)
    that was fast u really dont sleep do you
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

im not a 15 year old kid who has to be in bed by midnight
    (no offense )

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

He Really does not sleep!!!

Popcorn anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    im not a 15 year old kid who has to be in bed by midnight
    (no offense )
    true but im not a 21 y/o kid who sits at home on a friday night watching NW i actuly have a life and go out

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    true but im not a 21 y/o kid who sits at home on a friday night watching NW i actuly have a life and go out
    #1 im not 21
    #2 it just turned Thursday (i.e. im awake on a Wednesday night basically)
    #3 im broke and all the money i had i spent doing things for 4 days straight with my friends
    up at uni which iirc im not allowed to talk about according to forum rules
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 12-10-2008 at 21:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    Its not Friday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

point is margus is dead

Nice kill.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

yah. well done for outnumberring someone 2 vs 1 and then using their lack of defences as reason to kill. real good. since i dont have any role i cant speak for anyone but myself but hopefully Prey gets some help

oh and yea, irony for killing the best/most balanced state in a war thats apparently supposed to stop infantry whoring. yeah, much help a balanced state did, didn't it?