Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: TNG vs Prey

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    Well Prey ARs me instead of the states they are at war with. Maybe this is why you have a bad reputation?
    yes this makes no sense to me

we had a state with no jets that was fairly high up (he dosnt really listen very well) and they decide to ar you....
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Looks like SOUL wants to play too

Soul tried diplomatic talks over and over with GRIM and we got no answer or no response (we talked the 1st night and they never got back to us or answered repeated msgs) so we took the least drastic measure to try and bring them back to the table

I still have not been contacted by them nor has missionary, but this is b/c of GRIMs inaction to something that would have pissed them off if the shoe was on the other foot

Missionary Guest

me and calvin spoke to LD about the situation and he said he was going to speak to rass that night. i asked him to message me on MSN or leave me and ingame message with what they think. after i recieved nothing that night or the night after (neither did calvin). we decided if there was no attempt from you to contact us we would just declare it. seeing as most of you guys are netting pretty high and were stocking its not going to affect us as much.

now this isnt the calm before we declare. we see this as a way of solving the problem and not a way of stalling for a war.

about james: he left grim before he had used hardly any turns and before he jumped. he stayed in SOUL, used the NA to grad. then he requested a few things:

1) to drop tax early to 15% so he could catch margus
    2) declare sanction on PREY so margus didnt grab him

for the 2nd one i had several members lower there food sales price to gain money to get tech for the sanction. i also sold all my units from my state when i was in 5th place.

so what we lost compaired to what you lost is peanuts in comparison.

What would you like me to do to appease you? I only switched tags because it was apparent that SOUL would be inable to declare sanctions in time for me not to be farmed by margus. If there is something I can do, like maybe drop rdyness and let you SA me at some point, then just let me know via pm.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    What would you like me to do to appease you? I only switched tags because it was apparent that SOUL would be inable to declare sanctions in time for me not to be farmed by margus. If there is something I can do, like maybe drop rdyness and let you SA me at some point, then just let me know via pm.
    we had the money right at the same time or before GRIM dec'ed
    while it might have been more about NA you would have been farmed wherever you were as was evidence at margus hitting you even in GRIM (as to how he got so high is another matter)

Not sure if you noticed but I also SAed him when I switched. With the landswap I could afford another 36h without sanctions. You want to get this sorted out I brought a reasonable offer to the table and you have no comment on it.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    me and calvin spoke to LD about the situation and he said he was going to speak to rass that night. i asked him to message me on MSN or leave me and ingame message with what they think. after i recieved nothing that night or the night after (neither did calvin). we decided if there was no attempt from you to contact us we would just declare it. seeing as most of you guys are netting pretty high and were stocking its not going to affect us as much.

now this isnt the calm before we declare. we see this as a way of solving the problem and not a way of stalling for a war.

about james: he left grim before he had used hardly any turns and before he jumped. he stayed in SOUL, used the NA to grad. then he requested a few things:

1) to drop tax early to 15% so he could catch margus
    2) declare sanction on PREY so margus didnt grab him

for the 2nd one i had several members lower there food sales price to gain money to get tech for the sanction. i also sold all my units from my state when i was in 5th place.

so what we lost compaired to what you lost is peanuts in comparison.
    First off as most of GRIM's members know and some of you other i have tried to talk to on MSN the last 2 days i havent been getting very far cause with having sattlite internet and the weather we are currently having I keep losing my connection and booted from convos havent been able to do much of anything last 2 days cause of it so thats why I havent been able to talk to Rass and Evan at the same time i try to use a few turns here and there but again pages take forever to load or they just dont cause of the weather so for that I am sorry.
    thats what its been like.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!