Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sanctions=Bull****

Default Sanctions=Bull****

I just had to put it down like this.

What are they good for? Chasing away people? Most NW declared sanctions on Prey rendering them mostly useless in the long run. They can`t grab anyone, whats the point to play? Declare war on 4 nations?

If decreasing the member count was the point, it was made. It`s getting so boring that I feel the urge to leave as well. And seeing the communities attitude it just makes me wanna...

Whatever
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I just had to put it down like this.

What are they good for? Chasing away people? Most NW declared sanctions on Prey rendering them mostly useless in the long run. They can`t grab anyone, whats the point to play? Declare war on 4 nations?

If decreasing the member count was the point, it was made. It`s getting so boring that I feel the urge to leave as well. And seeing the communities attitude it just makes me wanna...

Whatever
    I feel the same way. I know this was a test and are first implemented, but people's sets were ruined. And when that happens people get frustrated, leave the game, and it hinders our game-play experience even more.

See this is where diplomacy comes into play... **** if u guys dont like it help them... instead of *****ing like lil girls

They could have turned right around and warred WLF. Just because 4 nations declared sanctions on them does not mean that it was a 4 nation alliance against them. Do you think SLOB and WLF are allied?

Instead they waited, didnt do anything to my knowledge to get the sanctions removed. and now look what happened.

They could have done something instead of playing the victom role.

Exactly... sitting back and lettign them get walked on was just stupid

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    They could have turned right around and warred WLF. Just because 4 nations declared sanctions on them does not mean that it was a 4 nation alliance against them. Do you think SLOB and WLF are allied?

Instead they waited, didnt do anything to my knowledge to get the sanctions removed. and now look what happened.

They could have done something instead of playing the victom role.
    Darn it Maggio, Hush Hush, we dont want anyone to know our nations are allied!!!

lmao

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

The additional nations that imposed the sacntions should have also held WLF accountable for the sitations as well. It was not all Preys fault that they were only limited to hitting those other nations. (no offense WLF) They have to grab, so who are they going to grab? Who ever they can.

Just because WLF had a problem with them doesnt mean we all have too. and if part of the solution is stikcing up for prey than it is viable. Course it would have helped if Prey reached out to someone for help.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    The additional nations that imposed the sacntions should have also help WLF accountable for the sitations as well. It was not all Preys fault that they were only limited to hitting those other nations. (no offense WLF) They have to grab, so who are they going to grab? Who ever they can.

Just because WLF had a problem with them doesnt mean we all have too. and if part of the solution is stikcing up for prey than it is viable. Course it would have helped if Prey reached out to someone for help.

and by holding WLF responsible, you would then also be holding SLOB responsible, since WLF and SLOB = super tight allies.

lmao

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

LOL Dogma would love that.

Im just saying there are different ways to look at it. If WLF didnt impose the scations then why would anyone else feel that they were no land farms.

Sanctions do not = crap.

Sanctions need to be worked on and before next set starts changed IMO.

upkeep of tech for them to be in place still.

Sanctions should not be canceled from other nations when war is declared imo.

Z