Thread: 14 al Qaeda Terrorists Arrested in Belgium

Exclamation 14 al Qaeda Terrorists Arrested in Belgium

A Belgian counter-terror source says that four Belgians, along with others from different countries, met "an al Qaeda liaison known by his initials, 'M.G.'" ...
    At least 14 suspected militants with alleged links to al Qaeda have been arrested in terror raids in two Belgian cities. Sources say three of them were allegedly involved in an imminent suicide attack, possibly targeting a European Union summit.

Hundreds of police officers carried out dozens of raids Thursday across Belgium, focusing on the cities of Brussels and Liege.

Fourteen people accused of having links to al Qaeda were arrested. Three of them are suspected of preparing an imminent suicide attack, possibly targeting the EU summit taking place in Brussels Thursday and Friday.
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

wait.. Bram if Al Qaeda was arrested shouldn't you be in jail? or are you posting this from jail...

very interesting that they are still out moving around though
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

The peace loving terrorist were merely trying to express themselves. It's a sad day when overbearing Police Officers have to start throwing people in jail simply for having different views. I blame the failed policies of the Bush administration for this miscarriage of justice.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=4577

Well,
    The reasons for the raids by the police yesterday (the police and contra-terror unit were watching the group for quite a while) :
    - the suspected future suicide bomber just came back from a training in Afghanistan/Pakistan
    - the terrorists were getting their family out of the country

Especially the latter is a bad sign.
    The suspected future suicide bomber is muslim (surprise, surprise), and almost his entire family is involved in crime.

@LP : If they were going to blow up a EU top, Bush has nothing to do with it.
    @Mahdi: I have a laptop in jail, and I have smuggled in a 3G proximus "be online where-ever you want" network card

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    Well,
    The reasons for the raids by the police yesterday (the police and contra-terror unit were watching the group for quite a while) :
    - the suspected future suicide bomber just came back from a training in Afghanistan/Pakistan
    They were at a cultural summer camp learning to weave basketts underwater.

- the terrorists were getting their family out of the country
    For a vacation.

Especially the latter is a bad sign.
    The suspected future suicide bomber is muslim (surprise, surprise), and almost his entire family is involved in crime.
    Racial Profiling.

@LP : If they were going to blow up a EU top, Bush has nothing to do with it.
    Thats what they want you to think.

@Mahdi: I have a laptop in jail, and I have smuggled in a 3G proximus "be online where-ever you want" network card
    How did you smuggle that in?

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

I say
    its about time someone bombed the **** out off... i mean.. liberated those Belgian f-ers from the EU, for harbouring terrorists...

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

hey now Bram is belgian and he doesn't harbor terrorists... wait do you Bram?
    _

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    I say
    its about time someone bombed the **** out off... i mean.. liberated those Belgian f-ers from the EU, for harbouring terrorists...

I hate the EU ...
    with all those stupid regulations like "It is not allowed to make cheese out of raw milk" ==> hmm, how do they make Camembert? That's right, with raw milk... idiots
    or the EU telling our Secretary of State that he should appoint three mayors whom he didn't want to appoint b/c they sent official letters in French in a community which is officially Dutch, even tho 90% of the inhabitants is Dutch ... complicated stuff ... Too complicated for teh EU
    Which reminds me that that same secretary of state (Marino Keulen (=Köln, but the Dutch word)) has declined another demand to appoint these three mayors ... l0sers
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    hey now Bram is belgian and he doesn't harbor terrorists... wait do you Bram?
    I don't !
    My brother does, it seems
    One of the teachers at school looked like Osama Bin Laden but than Caucasian

my brother found found osama working in a 711 here in the states a few months back
    _