Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: WLF Sanctions Grim

its all your fault hoe that people enjoy being in wlf
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

yea its not my fault im not some uptight *******

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Yea coz my view or way of handling things would be any different if i had 5-10-15-20 members.... Back in wow your were gay.. here in NW you are still very gay
    your way of handling things?? You were never more then a side-kick.
    And cuz you have a crush on me isnt a garentuee I like the same gender as you.(which is men apparently)

In wow you were a baby and in NW you didnt grow a brain at all.
    Last edited by Vortex; 12-16-2008 at 10:39.

Hoe is not a side kick. ive already discussed this on MSN with you but you can't use the fact that he has stayed loyal to WLF all his career (and hence not created any nations of his own) against him...Under Hoebawt WLF had some epic times were we ruled WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    Hoe is not a side kick. ive already discussed this on MSN with you but you can't use the fact that he has stayed loyal to WLF all his career (and hence not created any nations of his own) against him...Under Hoebawt WLF had some epic times were we ruled WoW.

His loyalty is not what Im basing this on. The fact that he didnt have the skills/motivation to take over is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    His loyalty is not what Im basing this on. The fact that he didnt have the skills/motivation to take over is.
    there were plenty of times when Hoebawt led as main leader. again, just because everyone inside WLF isn't stabbing each other in the back so as to become the main leader / take over doesn't mean theres a lack of skill/motivation. WLF has always had Hoebawt, Dboz, Z and Cape leading, at some points some of them were more involved than others...at other times other members like me also took a step up and helped with the leading. anyway, the "rotation'/group leadership of WLF is one of the main reasons why we are the longest standing active nation atm in the game. again, not something which can be used against Hoebawt imo.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

there were plenty of times when Hoebawt led as main leader. again, just because everyone inside WLF isn't stabbing each other in the back so as to become the main leader / take over doesn't mean theres a lack of skill/motivation. WLF has always had Hoebawt, Dboz, Z and Cape leading, at some points some of them were more involved than others...at other times other members like me also took a step up and helped with the leading. anyway, the "rotation'/group leadership of WLF is one of the main reasons why we are the longest standing active nation atm in the game. again, not something which can be used against Hoebawt imo.
    I meant that you do such a good job that it would be stupid to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    I meant that you do such a good job that it would be stupid to take over.
    he did. when others were inactive. rotation of leaders. when everyone was active group leadership. it works for us.

he did. when others were inactive. rotation of leaders. when everyone was active group leadership. it works for us.
    "it works for us" thats a personal opinion. In other words....Hoebawt is good enough for you

we are still here and enjoy playing so yeah maybe so