Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: WLF Sanctions Grim

i cant give anton rep so by transitive property it goes to Grim
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

hmm, It`s just 25 member nation bullying their way up, cuz there`s no other way. Too bad you have no guts. It`s a shame really!

Prey, now GRIM...

I hope someone gives me the F priv soon. I won`t mind AAing few of your states...

Now go declare on GRIM I just soo threatened you!!!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

no one can give me rep because everyones already given me some and haven't spread
    so thats Mahdi, Grim, Maggio on the list

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Ive seen wars start for less.

sorry about farming u guys wlf(saw my ev was all hits on WLF in past 36 hours today). u guys were the only good grabs. i understand these sanctions. now i gotta think about what i'm gonna do. stocking in TT sounds like a brilliant new strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    sorry about farming u guys wlf(saw my ev was all hits on WLF in past 36 hours today). u guys were the only good grabs. i understand these sanctions. now i gotta think about what i'm gonna do. stocking in TT sounds like a brilliant new strategy.
    Another great strategy is AAing the hell out of WLF. I'm going to get my land back one way or another
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

See this is the reason I think Sanctions needs to be fixed. Nations are using them to unfairly try and propel their top states into the top spots. I think it's a pretty lame tactic to use but oh well. Unfortunately with sanctions it is a valid tactic, .

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Another great strategy is AAing the hell out of WLF. I'm going to get my land back one way or another
    don't be bitter just because your 1 - 1 exchange with Cemetary resulted in him taking more land

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    don't be bitter just because your 1 - 1 exchange with Cemetary resulted in him taking more land
    No, I believe WLF was just scared GRIM was going to finish 1-2, thats why I am bitter. I doubt I would have lasted up here, been pretty busy lately.

By the way Hoe, I knew you were up to something when you asked for GRIM's NA last night. I don't know whether to be happy or not that I was correct
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    See this is the reason I think Sanctions needs to be fixed. Nations are using them to unfairly try and propel their top states into the top spots. I think it's a pretty lame tactic to use but oh well. Unfortunately with sanctions it is a valid tactic, .
    this is no different then warring except you dont waste turns attacking you waste turns to get tech up.

So basically instead of being punched your being slapped.