Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: WLF Sanctions Grim

Max did u forgot im the one with the 25+ man nation? you should know better.... how many times have your "arguments" got you killed by us?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Max did u forgot im the one with the 25+ man nation? you should know better.... how many times have your "arguments" got you killed by us?
    oh my god! now I`m soooo scared!

I can`t take this anymore! Why don`t you send Boz or Anton here, cuz obviously your mouth ain`t made for tlaking!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

We all know wat your mouth is made for

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    How`s this different from any other set before??? Why wasn`t Smile killed last set? The reasoning you`re giving right now is - sanction or death, so where was all this previous sets?

Smell your bull**** before you throw it out
    what are you talking about im confused? you arguing with me? on what point? they did try and kill Smile. they attacked us at a time when the European players weren't awake yet and the American ones were going to sleep. Unluckily for them i was awake so i managed to get as many of our players to stonewall meaning we had people to fightback with. That coupled with my friends from different nations agreeing to join the fight and WLF offering their support was the reason why we weren't killed.

anyway, i don't know what point you're trying to make. i was v.much against sanctions again Prey even before they were put in and i was even more against TNGs war vs Prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

hoeby i got new msn, don't have your contact anymore, what is it? i'll talk to u about this, trying to talk to boz but not getting a response. i know better than to double tap in TT. if u wanna talk about something talk about all the failed spy ops by cem and Z before cem's last hit on me. though he did apologize to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    We all know wat your mouth is made for
    You gotta be the ace of spade`s!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

its max hes just *****ing coz he lost the tampon in his ***

back to the point i think the way WLF is using sanctions is good. i'm not gonna ***** just cuz i got the bad end of the deal this time. i must say if i was leading a nation i would use sanctions to help my players win. it's called strategy. it's what this game needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    back to the point i think the way WLF is using sanctions is good. i'm not gonna ***** just cuz i got the bad end of the deal this time. i must say if i was leading a nation i would use sanctions to help my players win. it's called strategy. it's what this game needs.
    So I see. Lor+WLF called their action strategy, now we have 80 active members. The game really needs it!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

i'd rather have a game that involves some thought with 80 players than sit and net mindlessly with a million. why are people so threatened with change? deal with it.

wasn't the old slogan "domination leads to war"? i think sanctions are going to really make that play out eventually. you dominate by sanctioning and imposing your might but people only take it for so long. something's gotta give. domination leads to war.