Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TNG vs Tratior states

Default TNG vs Tratior states

as you guys maybe wondering TNG is missing 2 members and there are 2 new dead untaged states.

THese states were part of the original strike on Prey and on that night they never objected to hitting Prey. But when i log on today i find that they are leaving because they dont like how we "forced" them to attack prey and then leave.

1st i dont like members leaving without notice
    2nd i dont like when people lie and make me look bad
    3rd i decided that these actions would go without me acting

Msg to the states that left and got killed: stand up for what u believe in and dont just make crap up and maybe ull be able to live threw the entire set
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

always nice to see Kidslashers + Kenneths states dead mmm, i looked at their EV. they might have participated in strike on prey but barely used any turns doing so :-/. like...30 attacks each or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

thatta boy
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    as you guys maybe wondering TNG is missing 2 members and there are 2 new dead untaged states.

THese states were part of the original strike on Prey and on that night they never objected to hitting Prey. But when i log on today i find that they are leaving because they dont like how we "forced" them to attack prey and then leave.

1st i dont like members leaving without notice
    2nd i dont like when people lie and make me look bad
    3rd i decided that these actions would go without me acting

Msg to the states that left and got killed: stand up for what u believe in and dont just make crap up and maybe ull be able to live threw the entire set
    nice move FEARLESS LEADER, who doesnt even know whats the break after the AAs

i dont understand why you call us traitors, we even helped you with the strike (btw, that was the worst FS in my entire WoW/NW career )

we're not even planning on hitting you back. we just want to leave

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention
    forgot about you...but i need credits so

im sorry too my friend(#123)
    NO! coz u already failed
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post

i dont understand why you call us traitors, we even helped you with the strike (btw, that was the worst FS in my entire WoW/NW career )

NO! coz u already failed

yeah ill say 7 dead states including the top state for over 60mil net worth is a TERRRRIBLE fs btw i declared peace after the FS cause it was allready over....... sounds like a bad fs to me and yeah im not a good leader cause i wasnt intended to be leader but with jiggers accident i decided to step up. so far i think im doing pretty good

NO! coz u already failed
    i was actually asking Swede who was leading the strike cause i knew they're n00bs so i was wondering whether they'd hand over the duties to someone who actually knew how to war e.g you p.s. i didn't fail. i got my interest on my credits then i won 30mill in bets so i didn't need it for a while

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yeah, 7 kills because most of the attacks are done by my men.. only 2-3 original TNG states showed up, nice

btw, why the need to kill us?

you guys had a better FS without having like 14 TNG members 'supporting' you. just unlucky that i wasn't sleeping . WLF and GRIM to watch out for TNG warring for position ? .

yeah, 7 kills because most of the attacks are done by my men.. only 2-3 original TNG states showed up, nice

btw, why the need to kill us?
    also explaind this to you kenneth out of the 20 members there were 5 "original" tng members 2 of wich showed up so dont got thinking its 15 original tng and "your" 5 men. and the need to kill you was because your makin **** up about me and calling my nation crap so we should u how bad we really are by killing you

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    and the need to kill you was because your makin **** up about me and calling my nation crap

WTF are u talking about.. show me a convo or msg about talking ****

i didnt even leave a msg when i left the nation..