Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ha Im Prob Goin 2 Iraq!!!!!

What is the actual purpose of this operation? I mean what do you need to accomplish before you can bring your troops home? Surely you're not still searching for those weapons of mass destruction.....

@Marine--that sucks d00d. Hope you stay safe and come back soon.

@Missionary--yea, they constantly rotate units in and out of Iraq maintaining a constant level of troops (I think it's 150k right now, not sure though).

@Mwahahaha--this is not a topic for bashing the politics of the operation. Wish Marine good luck, and if you feel like discussing the Iraq war--make another post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

yea man dont bash him for doing his job.. he doenst mk the descions

Mahdi Guest

Marine you know i'd join you andmy step brother and all my friends and family over there but they wont send me over seas...

yea america doenst except transies

dude you in the marines so thats only 7 months....

better than being in the army going for 12-15 months

gl man

Good luck buddy we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

And ya Vinnie they rotate troops in and out of there, my step brother got out last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mwahahahaha View Post
    What is the actual purpose of this operation? I mean what do you need to accomplish before you can bring your troops home? Surely you're not still searching for those weapons of mass destruction.....
    wow get educated or atleast a little background info before you go bash something / some1.

We (the soldiers) don't make decisions of war were told to fight so we do. As far as accomplish its no work for one person and anyways its not what we ( the US) need to do. Were basically there in support of Iraq getting its own government and military up and running so they can protect themselves from terrorist or a coup.

So before you get all American bashing please educate yourself so you dont look like a complete jackass.

Thx have a nice day

Marine, stay safe.

My Brother was over there for like a year and had alot of fun. although he was with some Poles and was in communications. really all he did was play volley ball. But anyway have fun and come back altogether.