Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TNG vs LoR

Default TNG vs LoR

Well more states form the ex-LoR team left and fled to LoR so were gonna take them out thats what this war is about

@grim leadership i hope these rumors of u going to hit us arnt true cause we were at one point going to hit you but with these matters and the fact that we would get owned weve called that off and has been off for a while. sooooo continue your netting please
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

I think this needs to be said.

You are the WORST leader, of the WORST nation in Nation Wars history. Clue the **** up kid, before I take you out personally!

SA Bold TNG Killer(#151)[LoR] Mariop(#237)[Prey] 544 Land,
    AR RoMe(#148)[TNG] Bold TNG Killer(#151)[LoR] Defeat
    AR One Step Beyond(#188)[TNG] Bold TNG Killer(#151)[LoR] Defeat
    AR RoMe(#148)[TNG] Bold TNG Killer(#151)[LoR] 28 Land

ummm..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

your being warred
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

how? he declared on lor to kill a fleeing state, seems like hes making sure his nation doesnt get blindsided by unexpected restarts, i don't understand how that makes him a bad leader? looks like hes taking alot of **** from alot of people over TNGs wars but hes doing the best for his nation
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    how? he declared on lor to kill a fleeing state, seems like hes making sure his nation doesnt get blindsided by unexpected restarts, i don't understand how that makes him a bad leader? looks like hes taking alot of **** from alot of people over TNGs wars but hes doing the best for his nation
    exactly his own leader (ali) turn him in saying the LoR states that were in TNG were gonna hit us. i trapped one of thoes in TNG because of the war. u wanna make fun of me cause i cant get 4 members to kill one state go ahead but let u know my LD didn't even drop the land just destroyed it form the casher things and then went off line thats cool and then 2 members had uder 50 turns so back off and he came online alright?

@ kenneth wow get a life why dont you make me a montage of attacks i made when i killed your state cause no one cares that u got ahold of your guy and he came on and regaind rediness any one aring a guy when he regains redniess is gonna get defeated ok?

@Niko who the hell are u to judge my leadership skills? and btw im new at the leader thing so gimme a chance why dont you.
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 12-15-2008 at 00:20.

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    I think this needs to be said.

You are the WORST leader, of the WORST nation in Nation Wars history. Clue the **** up kid, before I take you out personally!
    nick u dont know how much of a regret I have for bringing u back into NW....you really like pissing people off, grow the **** up!
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

joey isn't a bad leader....he just isn't very good =/
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

The real leader has no need to lead--he is content to point the way. -Henry Miller...... Where there is no vision, the people perish. -Proverbs 29:18

its not like i want to be a leader but there are two things driving me to lead TNG and that is A. to keep my home nation TNG going and B. to not let a friend down (Jigger)

i cant argue that im not very good but like andy said im not bad so far i believe ive done a fair job. lets just see what TNG has in store for NW this set and next
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 12-15-2008 at 01:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    @grim leadership the fact that we would get owned

Very true. So next time think before you do anything stupid like war us back to back sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]