Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TNG vs LoR

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    wtf dude, i told u we're not viets
    no, but the one he was trying to kill, IS a viet. so

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

such hostilities shame shame
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    exactly his own leader (ali) turn him in saying the LoR states that were in TNG were gonna hit us. i trapped one of thoes in TNG because of the war. u wanna make fun of me cause i cant get 4 members to kill one state go ahead but let u know my LD didn't even drop the land just destroyed it form the casher things and then went off line thats cool and then 2 members had uder 50 turns so back off and he came online alright?

@ kenneth wow get a life why dont you make me a montage of attacks i made when i killed your state cause no one cares that u got ahold of your guy and he came on and regaind rediness any one aring a guy when he regains redniess is gonna get defeated ok?

@Niko who the hell are u to judge my leadership skills? and btw im new at the leader thing so gimme a chance why dont you.

Just to clearly state I didn't for say turn anyone over i talked to Kid, who wanted a tag to war, and i Like TNG and its mems and Joey and Shabaz a lot. So i said ok but this won't be blind sided if that is cool then ok LoR can be used as a tag to war with.

I told TNG after clearing up everything that was said and done.

I am not Actively leading LoR so I didn't lead Kenneth + crew in anything.

For next set i want LoR tag name to remain clean and Kid understood this. That is why i told him its cool to join but it won't be blindsiding cause that will put me in negative position with TNG and that is not how i want relations to go......

So plz everyone understand that i weighed both my friends and weighed the best option and told Kid what is up....

Kenneth i am sorry if you think i turned you over or anything..... ask Kid i told him all the things on table....

I didn't want LOR in negative position before next set Started. and i do like shabaz a lot and tng.....
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    wtf guys. Joey is doing exactly what he should be doing. infact i think hes not doing enough. he should be killing all of LoR because they harboured a state which made war attacks on TNG the only mistake Joey made is not knowing that the best time to kill viets isn't when its ~mid day for them . remember their time zone is ~ GT + 6-8 hours depending on which one you're killing (hint hint) . the intent was correct, the execution however required some more organization and that kinda stuff only comes with experience.
    FYI all knowing Anton you missed that Joey and I had already went through terms everyone knew this was coming. Also I told Kid that the war could take place within LoR but we won't disguise it......

So either you just missed a big point.

Or you open your mouth too much in matters that don't concern you.

So plz deal in your own domain, and no need to give leading tips to joey, I'm sure he doesn't need them.

Last edited by kenshin44; 12-15-2008 at 13:45.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Joey isnt a great leader but hes far from the worst...
    and hoebawt knows.....seeing as hes the worst

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    joey isn't a bad leader....he just isn't very good =/
    HAHAHAHAHA

18:34:01-2008/12/15 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on The Next Generation[TNG]
    Reason: I love TNG and pray Shabaz gets alright, I\'m happy no hard feelings are in this affair, happy we talked about it before hand. BTW im staying in protection

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    FYI all knowing Anton you missed that Joey and I had already went through terms everyone knew this was coming. Also I told Kid that the war could take place within LoR but we won't disguise it......

So either you just missed a big point.

Or you open your mouth too much in matters that don't concern you.

So plz deal in your own domain, and no need to give leading tips to joey, I'm sure he doesn't need them.

i didn't miss anything. people are calling Joey a bad leader. im saying he is not. im not missing anything when im saying he should kill of LoR, just my opinion
    ill decide where i open my mouth and what concerns me thank you. and no, i imagine you wouldn't want me to point out at what time some of your friend are best killed, eh ? but im a nice guy .

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

well said anton... i think didnt read it as it was too long of a post and it was made by you...
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Missionary Guest

a 3 page thread on a killing one guy declaration? some people bored? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Joey isnt a great leader but hes far from the worst...
    That can be only one eh

go ahead bled keep pushing buttons