Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

*plotting to kill [GRIM]*
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

i join a nation and it gets balls? weird.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    [GRIM] has been suicided on or warred on every set of its existence except the first one.

Every set, someone makes plans to kill us for no reason.

This set, TNG planned to kill us. Last set UBH planned to kill us, of which coincidentally some of those members are in TNG, i also believe joey was involved in the FB, HOrde, T merger war as well.

Point is, [GRIM] is tired of being a punching bag.

Tired of nations like [TNG] plotting to kill us for no reason while we are trying to net.

so instead of letting NS go ahead and take care of tng (they probably could have alone with a decent fs) and therefore allow you to continue to net peacefully, you join NS and gang rape tng

all because u think they would actually be able to war you guys
    Dak at heart

Well congratulations grim.
    After three sets of bullying, you enter the first war of your choosing.
    You and another nation against a nation falling apart from deserters and a leader out of comission for the set, (get better jigger)
    I'm not sure if you can call that growing balls.
    Feil
    Currently in vT
    You have killed Land of the Sodomite ****ed
    You have killed Rick Hardslab
    Military Production: 495.907 Infantry
    Your State has conducted a round of drafts and you have gained an extra 495.907 Infantry

I like this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    so instead of letting NS go ahead and take care of tng (they probably could have alone with a decent fs) and therefore allow you to continue to net peacefully, you join NS and gang rape tng

And why does this concern you? I'm curious to where your opinions were when TNG raped Prey with double their members? You didn't speak out for Prey then. So karma comes along, and TNG gets exactly what they did back and now you have something to say? , you're funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post

Its not about being able to war. Its about the idea, that joey openly admitted that they were planning on warring us.

Had jigger not got hurt and more people show up for thier FS, it could have been GRIM instead of PREY.

And besides I didnt hear any of this numbers bullshti crying when three nations ganged up on THIK? Remember that one joey?

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    And why does this concern you? I'm curious to where your opinions were when TNG raped Prey with double their members? You didn't speak out for Prey then. So karma comes along, and TNG gets exactly what they did back and now you have something to say? , you're funny.
    Why doesnt it concern him? u seem to care about every lil thing that goes on now someone cares about somethi gnu do an du ask y?

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    if you know me, you know i have no sympathy for Prey, EE, KIHT or w/e nation name they sue every set

I have grown sick and tired of them using landfarms every set, of skycat lying to every nation leader about being allies or comign to help if needed jsut so his players finish top, of them running multies as landfarms so margus or whoevercan outjump the competition and run the set

i have seen it time and time again so as i said, i have no sympathy for them, and when prey realized they wouldn't get first state position, skycat suicided james

people like that dont deserve any sympathy or fair odds. Grim, however, decided to war tng AFTER they knew ns had already decided to. either one of those nations could have rolled tng in a 1v1 war since they were falling apart and constantly dealing with the half their member count that left them and planned to war them.

EDIT:
    Also, idc that you wiped TNG out, as long as i don't hear trash talk about how you guys are so much better than them bc your fs destroyed nearly all of them. This was clearly a one sided war with nearly 30 states hitting less than 15 the 30 having some of the biggest states ingame all prepped and ready for war against less than 15 states that have warred nearly all set
    Last edited by Cemetary; 12-16-2008 at 00:55.
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    i also believe joey was involved in the FB, HOrde, T merger war as well.
    That war was not against Grim.