Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Last set a GRIM state suicided on a member in UBH and you were warred for it, but kept going on about how it was a vendetta war because no FA was engaged.

Can I go on about that in this war?

I agree that some action had to be taken to protect your nation, it could have been talk to a leader of TNG, but no you decided to leave your netting plans and war instead which I can understand; can you understand why UBH warred you last set now?
    I understand Marine recon suicided on us 2 sets in a row before that and didnt try using the FA before declaring war is what I understand so to me that is a vendetta.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Marine Recon is a retard. he has a 'vendetta' and 'grudges' against everyone. im still trying to remember the BS excuse he used as his 'grudge' to suicide me in WLF . glad hes gone. especially after the way he ****ed over his members in UBH

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn33 View Post
    Well, I'll be ****ed.
    I guess you should borrow the reader first?
    As for anton I saw the LD when I was stonewalling you.
    Your LD guy hit one of FF.
    He got about 2k land or so when he was dropping land from attacking us.
    So I would say it's gotta be you under the rock, unless I'm fabricating everything here.
    noone LD anyone. Now go away. Stop being a brown nose **** sucker and take the facts straight before you start to bark!

Now go away, you`ll feel miserable after our talk anyway, so spare me the time
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    It wasnt a suicide.. we have legit reasons to war u... and with my two warrior friends dead i saw no need in letting u kill me.... besides i dont have any more time to play till Jan so i fig i would piss u off some more and have a friend kill me
    was that before or after Anton cried to Doz to kill you?

Way to go, cowards! Now I see why Anton never gets in wars by himself
    CW, TWC/PX, E

that might be so but im also not the one cryign like a lil school girl coz i wanna net and ended up FSing someone which lead to the death of a few of my top states
    no you`re jumping to another tag, and then members of the nation you were leading are all high and good

P.S. Sorry for the triple posts. I`m making up my absence!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

take the facts straight before you start to bark!
    then you do the exact opposite where would we be without you

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    then you do the exact opposite where would we be without you
    my favourite attention *****! and I thought this will be boring!!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

TRY A MORE DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION
    I`m sorry, I must`ve misread it...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

nope... no hoe did suggest diplomacy whats diplomacy?
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Want or Wanted... and how am i the idiot... ur the one crying about u wanted to net but ends up FSing someone which lead to u losing All but one of ur top states.... i think u should look at ur actions b4 u go on calling someone a idiot
    Us FS'ing didn't lead to losing top states. You whimpering about being called inbred, and anton and his gay friend whimpering about 2000 acres, resulted in the two of you whimpering loud enough to get the attention of raul and some others. Your and Anton's weeping cost us our top states.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Last set a GRIM state suicided on a member in UBH and you were warred for it, but kept going on about how it was a vendetta war because no FA was engaged.

Can I go on about that in this war?

I agree that some action had to be taken to protect your nation, it could have been talk to a leader of TNG, but no you decided to leave your netting plans and war instead which I can understand; can you understand why UBH warred you last set now?
    Last set, a state did some spy ops on a real life friend against a nation that was led by someone who had previously suicided on us on more than one occasion. Due to the patriot act that state was able to sob and whimper to find out who it was because they were too stupid to not have 0 spies an thereby have a chance of finding out for themselves.

That was an incident, on our part not an impending attack on our part. So UBH couuld have engaged in FA in order to arrange an acceptable retal. However being a suciiding *****, Marine Recon seeing an excuse to war instead of simply suiciding us again, jumped on it.

This set is totally different, you can't FA with someone who is going to hit you. Would you like to see how that conversation goes.

Leader of Nation going to be hit: "Hey you going to war us?"
    Leader of nation prepared for war: "No of course not"

You can't approach someone who is going to war you and expect an honest answer. FA doesnt work in that situation.

So no, I can't see why you think UBH warred us last set. But i can definitly see WHY ubh warred us last set. The same reason Marine suicided on us the sets before that.