Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 242728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

The reason UBH warred you last set, because you let a suicider back into your nation and UBH wanted to war someone, gonna struggle to find a better reason to war than that the way people are so careful at the moment. And it wasn't just because Marine "doesn't like you" (maybe a little as I was under the impression he used a bit of FA but later found out it barely happened, but would you have kicked Xav out if you were asked?). This is the last time I'm mentioning the UBH war, beating a dead horse there.

You could've FA'd in this circumstance. Especially with me
    Last edited by nosejam; 12-20-2008 at 12:13.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    The reason UBH warred you last set, because you let a suicider back into your nation and UBH wanted to war someone, gonna struggle to find a better reason to war than that the way people are so careful at the moment. And it wasn't just because Marine "doesn't like you" (maybe a little as I was under the impression he used a bit of FA but later found out it barely happened, but would you have kicked Xav out if you were asked?). This is the last time I'm mentioning the UBH war, beating a dead horse there.

You could've FA'd in this circumstance. Especially with me
    Had we been asked to not let xav back in, i'm pretty sure, both he and the nation would have had no problem obliging in order to save the nation from war. But we were never asked, because had we been asked we would have obliged, and had we obliged, Marine Recon wouldn't have had a reason to hit us........................again.

Your telling me that just before you struck prey, if they would have asked you if you were going to war them, you would have told them yes, and in addition that there would have been something they could have said for you to suddenly decide to not hit them?

GRIM and NS wars TNG... Instead of me Getting all of WLF to declare... i decide it will be better for everyone if i just left... now a few states followed me.. thats not my problem when i told them not to.... yet u guys still cry and moan like something was taken from u.... Be gratefull we didnt declare with all 25 states.... geeze

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    GRIM and NS wars TNG... Instead of me Getting all of WLF to declare... i decide it will be better for everyone if i just left... now a few states followed me.. thats not my problem when i told them not to.... yet u guys still cry and moan like something was taken from u.... Be gratefull we didnt declare with all 25 states.... geeze
    I assume you left because you had trouble getting all of WLF to declare........ not because you didnt want to. I could be wrong.

You have a really big mouth. Your just asking for trouble in the future.
    You cashed 1 turns. This generated a total of $1.284.622.556 from which $550.552.524 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    I assume you left because you had trouble getting all of WLF to declare........ not because you didnt want to. I could be wrong.
    Ask them

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    You have a really big mouth. Your just asking for trouble in the future.
    whats new?

if wlf would have declared even though i had said i was only netting and that i wouldn't war... had i been asked to carry out my patriotic duty i would have... without question
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Ask them
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    if wlf would have declared even though i had said i was only netting and that i wouldn't war... had i been asked to carry out my patriotic duty i would have... without question
    Aks them what, Hoe???

Besides, you could try a more diplomatic approach! It`s funny how you and Anton and his gay friend came in guns blazing without a chance of talk. it really shows how much your words are really worth. i think we can throw your both argument away and point-and-laugh at you!

Good work for busting Antons plan, Hoey!
    Last edited by Max Logan; 12-20-2008 at 19:04.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

why would i talk to you when i knew all that i needed to know?? Rass (Or Xavior) ordered the land drop on #186. specifically. THey didn't chose some 700k NW 10k NW state no they chose a 6mill NW 12k land state...for a land dropper 'in danger of death" (despite the ARs failing)...so what if #186 was 100% infantry with NA support? your boy dies...

further more, i hear from several of your members that GRIM had plans for FF...

now you suggest a diplomatic approach. why would i take a diplomatic approach to a situation in which one (or even 2) of the 3 GRIM leades specifically instructed to hurt my friends state? Further more why should i approach you about your offensive plans towards me? You mentioned about like 10 times how it would have been pointless to approach the nation which is likely to offend you (which you claim you believe TNG represnted) because they would lie? so you say i should have gone to you guys and asked whether you were going to attack me and then believe you guys when you say no? Dont think there are rules which apply to your big *** nations that dont apply to whatever im doing.

now stop ****ing being contradicting idiots. Would i have wanted a retal? yes. would i have done it on muthkilla no? i decided to punish the leaders instead and i decided on the extent of the punishment. What difference would it have made it to you guys if i had approached you and told you im planning on killing you? made FS even faster probably.

so there we go. stfu. im ****ing tired of seeing you cry like stupid little punk *** *****es. now just forget this and stop being a huge baby.

oh and Rass i ignored earlier but you said suiciding state.

1mill spies, 25mill inf, 10mill jets, 20mll ships + 230 turns + 12b stock = suiciding state? yeah okay. idiot (btw since casher sucks at the end of the FS i ended up with 20mill jets 15mill ships). not a suiciding state if i could have made it that none of you could break me if i wanted. now stop crying. spoiling my high
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 12-20-2008 at 19:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me