Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2528293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Well then dont cry about u trying to net.... if u would have done a more diplomatic approach im sure u would still have ur top ten states
    For FA to be succesfull the opposing party needs to fully understeand what has been said. SO there we have our first problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    why would i talk to you when i knew all that i needed to know?? Rass (Or Xavior) ordered the land drop on #186. specifically. THey didn't chose some 700k NW 10k NW state no they chose a 6mill NW 12k land state...for a land dropper 'in danger of death" (despite the ARs failing)...so what if #186 was 100% infantry with NA support? your boy dies...

further more, i hear from several of your members that GRIM had plans for FF...

now you suggest a diplomatic approach. why would i take a diplomatic approach to a situation in which one (or even 2) of the 3 GRIM leades specifically instructed to hurt my friends state? Further more why should i approach you about your offensive plans towards me? You mentioned about like 10 times how it would have been pointless to approach the nation which is likely to offend you (which you claim you believe TNG represnted) because they would lie? so you say i should have gone to you guys and asked whether you were going to attack me and then believe you guys when you say no? Dont think there are rules which apply to your big *** nations that dont apply to whatever im doing.

now stop ****ing being contradicting idiots. Would i have wanted a retal? yes. would i have done it on muthkilla no? i decided to punish the leaders instead and i decided on the extent of the punishment. What difference would it have made it to you guys if i had approached you and told you im planning on killing you? made FS even faster probably.

so there we go. stfu. im ****ing tired of seeing you cry like stupid little punk *** *****es. now just forget this and stop being a huge baby.

oh and Rass i ignored earlier but you said suiciding state.

1mill spies, 25mill inf, 10mill jets, 20mll ships + 230 turns + 12b stock = suiciding state? yeah okay. idiot (btw since casher sucks at the end of the FS i ended up with 20mill jets 15mill ships). not a suiciding state if i could have made it that none of you could break me if i wanted. now stop crying. spoiling my high
    Hmm, I must`ve missed the point where Rass asked us to hurt your big *** states. Or gay friends.

But yeah, someone did say something about FF in the chat. But I also talked to Lord Grim and said that we should attack SOUL after TNG. And SLOB cuz Dogma is a lazy fluff. Dunno, I expect a war decleration soon! And we even had talk about killing WLFs top states, just for the fun of it!

contradicting? I mean, no way I read HOE (read carefully now once more - HOE) suggesting a diplomatic approach when you attacked without any. No way, wait...you didn`t just contradict yourself, cuz that`s not possible, we`re speaking of the almighty and all offended gay friends

we`ll forget it. until we see your state around again. or Hoes...oh no, wait...you`re gonna hide in WLF this and next set under the big protection! Or just jump, hit and be killed by Boz again!

Man, you`re The Sh iT
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Eh? whats Hoe got to do with this? Dunno Max you miss a lot of things. Brains for one. And im not hiding in WLF.i already told LD GRIM i dont plan on attacking GRIM anymore this set. if i did i would have still been sitting on my original state and AAing you guys for fun. oh and im not in WLF next set either. shows how much you know, **** for brains.

oh and Max, this kind of big boy behaviour etc, insulting my friends in every post. this is the kinda stuff which puts a big bulls eye on your back in these kind of situations .
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 12-21-2008 at 07:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Eh? whats Hoe got to do with this? Dunno Max you miss a lot of things. Brains for one. And im not hiding in WLF.i already told LD GRIM i dont plan on attacking GRIM anymore this set. if i did i would have still been sitting on my original state and AAing you guys for fun. oh and im not in WLF next set either. shows how much you know, **** for brains.

oh and Max, this kind of big boy behaviour etc, insulting my friends in every post. this is the kinda stuff which puts a big bulls eye on your back in these kind of situations .
    Thank god Anton, we are excused of your wrath!!!
    Max doesnt miss a brain, just a nut. Its just confronting when youve been told the truth. Its called denial.

yes Vortex, everyone is in denial except you GRIM guys
    but thats cool. i don't have to answer to you guys so idc

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

And since when do we need to answer you ?
    I didnt ask for you to answer btw

i didnt ask you to. all i ask you to do is stop

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Ask them
    I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    if wlf would have declared even though i had said i was only netting and that i wouldn't war... had i been asked to carry out my patriotic duty i would have... without question
    I fully expect members to participate if leaders declare war. But leaders didnt and from what I hear. Dboz wouldnt. Which is why hoe left. NOt because he wanted to spare us from wlf, but because wlf didnt want to participate in his retarded inbred vengeance.

why would i talk to you when i knew all that i needed to know?? Rass (Or Xavior) ordered the land drop on #186. specifically. THey didn't chose some 700k NW 10k NW state no they chose a 6mill NW 12k land state...for a land dropper 'in danger of death" (despite the ARs failing)...so what if #186 was 100% infantry with NA support? your boy dies...

further more, i hear from several of your members that GRIM had plans for FF...

now you suggest a diplomatic approach. why would i take a diplomatic approach to a situation in which one (or even 2) of the 3 GRIM leades specifically instructed to hurt my friends state? Further more why should i approach you about your offensive plans towards me? You mentioned about like 10 times how it would have been pointless to approach the nation which is likely to offend you (which you claim you believe TNG represnted) because they would lie? so you say i should have gone to you guys and asked whether you were going to attack me and then believe you guys when you say no? Dont think there are rules which apply to your big *** nations that dont apply to whatever im doing.

now stop ****ing being contradicting idiots. Would i have wanted a retal? yes. would i have done it on muthkilla no? i decided to punish the leaders instead and i decided on the extent of the punishment. What difference would it have made it to you guys if i had approached you and told you im planning on killing you? made FS even faster probably.

so there we go. stfu. im ****ing tired of seeing you cry like stupid little punk *** *****es. now just forget this and stop being a huge baby.

oh and Rass i ignored earlier but you said suiciding state.

1mill spies, 25mill inf, 10mill jets, 20mll ships + 230 turns + 12b stock = suiciding state? yeah okay. idiot (btw since casher sucks at the end of the FS i ended up with 20mill jets 15mill ships). not a suiciding state if i could have made it that none of you could break me if i wanted. now stop crying. spoiling my high
    Yeah, FF was so big and such a threat, that we felt the need to tactically attack it.

Suiciding as in, jumping, attacking & deleting. Not in state makeup. If massing one unit was the bar that needed to be met to be declared a suicider, 90% of the players would be suiciders for their infantry massing.

only if they attacked with those units
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

there was no reason for us to fight on. our act was not against all of grim. i made that clear to all before we struck. Thats why i didn't attack James, Svenne, Darkness, LD Grim the hidding people etc. If we were to stay it would have only been to finish you off Rass (and maybe Bled ). But i already said we agreed enough was done. You're just upset you can't stroke your 'im a awesome netter turned warrer' ego by boasting about how you killed us. stop crying please its making you look pathetic. And yes in suicder reports im sure 100 GAs would be viewed the same as 100ARs ...your point?