Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    What mistakes?

Please do show me!

LoR is better than WLF. It's not my fault we take you out every war, and you never get a kill.
    LoR and WLF used to be one nation.

I have warred against both nations for nearing 6 years now. I have killed lor members plenty of times. Lor is now a shadow of its former self while WLF continues to get better.

Sorry that you are now in an inactive nation that used to hold almost every cheater in this game at some point or another.
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post

I have warred against both nations for nearing 6 years now. I have killed lor members plenty of times. Lor is now a shadow of its former self while WLF continues to get better.

Sorry that you are now in an inactive nation that used to hold almost every cheater in this game at some point or another.
    I'm not in LoR right now

So where are these grammatical mistakes?

Missionary Guest

kinda patchetic this war me thinks. GRIM on its own has more members and both nations had alot more networth. either one would have been able to do the strike and won with TNGs current status.

sorry to say it rass but it doesnt show that GRIM arnt to be pushed around. it shows u have the mentality LoR + WLF had.

if you know me, you know i have no sympathy for Prey, EE, KIHT or w/e nation name they sue every set

I have grown sick and tired of them using landfarms every set, of skycat lying to every nation leader about being allies or comign to help if needed jsut so his players finish top, of them running multies as landfarms so margus or whoevercan outjump the competition and run the set

i have seen it time and time again so as i said, i have no sympathy for them, and when prey realized they wouldn't get first state position, skycat suicided james

people like that dont deserve any sympathy or fair odds. Grim, however, decided to war tng AFTER they knew ns had already decided to. either one of those nations could have rolled tng in a 1v1 war since they were falling apart and constantly dealing with the half their member count that left them and planned to war them.
    First of all, our nation names aren't as random as you might think. KIHT and EE were Skycat's nations and Prey is mine.

In case you haven't noticed skycat isn't leading a nation anymore and I didn't made alliance with any nation. As for this set margus didn't use landfarms and neither have we multies. And wtf are you talking about "when prey realized they wouldn't get first state position, skycat suicided james" - we were ****ing killed off and for what, that we didn't have jets and ships? Well, getting suicided by 1 jet is even greater. And when trying to get sanctions on our nation, he had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    First of all, our nation names aren't as random as you might think. KIHT and EE were Skycat's nations and Prey is mine.

In case you haven't noticed skycat isn't leading a nation anymore and I didn't made alliance with any nation. As for this set margus didn't use landfarms and neither have we multies. And wtf are you talking about "when prey realized they wouldn't get first state position, skycat suicided james" - we were ****ing killed off and for what, that we didn't have jets and ships? Well, getting suicided by 1 jet is even greater. And when trying to get sanctions on our nation, he had it coming.
    And to add..

That large grab margus made earlier in the set, that came out of the nowhere. I was the state that he hit. I told anton that I had expanded 300 turns, and then he obviously told margus to hit me. It wasn't landfarming or anything similar, it was good fortune.

Does that clear it up?

Let me correct you before this gets out of hand.

WLF has been allied to LOR for a few sets, but overall we have warred eachother more then enough.

Both nations always have been lead by two different leaderships with their own desires etc.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

NS planned on hitting TNG since the time they had 20 members.. They all of a sudden get the courage to hit whenever GRIM says they are going to hit them as well?

and i dont think it makes much sense to believe Joey was telling the truth about hitting GRIM.
    Why wouldnt it make sense to believe someone when they admit it. He stated the posted convo was true. Why would I have reason to not believe something blatantly admits.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    kinda patchetic this war me thinks. GRIM on its own has more members and both nations had alot more networth. either one would have been able to do the strike and won with TNGs current status.

sorry to say it rass but it doesnt show that GRIM arnt to be pushed around. it shows u have the mentality LoR + WLF had.
    And how often does lor + wlf get pushed around? (in thier time)

Granted LOR is smaller now, and them constantly beating people up, made them targets by others at some point. But [GRIM] does not bully people.

You all can say what you want. I dont care. [GRIM] gets targeted every set. Whether we are GRIM or we are in THIK or whatever, someone wants to kill us for nothing, and they certainly don't make sure the fight is fair. Why should we.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    we kicked TNGs ***. They are terrible warrers and we are 1337. NS + GRIM= best warrers.
    yeah congratulations on the 11 and 0 war but first i hope you consider what u did b4 calling yourself the best warrers. You took 26 members and killed 11. You waited till a nation above us at TNG would help you. i have a life that needed atending to and got killed.

remember in the pret strike i took 6 guys and killed 7 idk how many members u guys had for the strike but im sure it was more than 11 for both GRIM and NS combined looking at that stat im pretty sure were still better at warring than u if we can get more done XD.

oh and btw.... i dont recall me or any other TNG member bragging about the Prey war where we owned a nation half our size it was just buisness but i guess GRIM and NS like to gloat
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 12-16-2008 at 07:44.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

No comment

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    i join a nation and it gets balls? weird.
    we already had one ball when Max joined