Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: NS+Grim vs. TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Why wouldnt it make sense to believe someone when they admit it. He stated the posted convo was true. Why would I have reason to not believe something blatantly admits.

And how often does lor + wlf get pushed around? (in thier time)

Granted LOR is smaller now, and them constantly beating people up, made them targets by others at some point. But [GRIM] does not bully people.

You all can say what you want. I dont care. [GRIM] gets targeted every set. Whether we are GRIM or we are in THIK or whatever, someone wants to kill us for nothing, and they certainly don't make sure the fight is fair. Why should we.

Lol this is hypocritical..not pointing at anyone...you know who I mean.
    Rass in ELE we were in the minority..PX...TWC...TC do I need to go on??

Is ever said that its not fair cuz we were the minority? No we always made quantity less relevant trough quantity. And when quantity like GRIM FS its suddenly not right :S

holy moly, haven't been active, just got back.

but i hope im still alive

and no jigger was not gona hit Grim nore NS.

he really wanted to to hit Prey, i tihnk few sets back when the leader of prey sent a threatening messege to him, while in that merged nation. So prey was the target.

now to where you heard the name of grim, maybe could have been that people were bugging him are you gonna war us over and over, so i think to offshell the notion of warring a particular nation those names could have been used

ps

jigger should be out prolly next set

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    holy moly, haven't been active, just got back.

but i hope im still alive

and no jigger was not gona hit Grim nore NS.

he really wanted to to hit Prey, i tihnk few sets back when the leader of prey sent a threatening messege to him, while in that merged nation. So prey was the target.

now to where you heard the name of grim, maybe could have been that people were bugging him are you gonna war us over and over, so i think to offshell the notion of warring a particular nation those names could have been used

ps

jigger should be out prolly next set
    What the fluff are you trying to say?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    kinda patchetic this war me thinks. GRIM on its own has more members and both nations had alot more networth. either one would have been able to do the strike and won with TNGs current status.

sorry to say it rass but it doesnt show that GRIM arnt to be pushed around. it shows u have the mentality LoR + WLF had.

I dont recall any War GRIM being involved ever being fair are you fluffing kidding me Vinnie.
    So now when we do the same thing all of a sudden someone wants to cry foul.
    UBH if i recall correctly had more members and more NW than we did last set and think back to the THIK set when it was 3 nations against us o thats right you werent really around then.

When the war started and before those 3 jumped in with us our numbers matched theirs not more. Cant help people didnt like what they were doin in TNG.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    What the fluff are you trying to say?
    that Jigger had no intention of warring GRIM and that he wanted to war Prey because its leaders made him some threatening comments some sets back.

the reason why GRIMs name might have been mentioned was because some people were perhaps bothering him with requests to war GRIM/WLF (i.e. Kenneth his crew i suppose?) otherwise theyd leave and naturally since Joey didn't want people to leave his nation he just blurted out the name GRIM (because obviously he wouldnt attack his friends WLF). then Kid_slasher copy and pasted this convo which is where you guys got your 'intel'. which is what Kamran is saying i think. that GRIMs name was probably mentioned but no plans were actually being made.

he then points out that Jigger will probably miss next set.

thats my interpretation of his post

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    kinda patchetic this war me thinks. GRIM on its own has more members and both nations had alot more networth. either one would have been able to do the strike and won with TNGs current status.

sorry to say it rass but it doesnt show that GRIM arnt to be pushed around. it shows u have the mentality LoR + WLF had.
    cuz we`re about to be hit by WLF? fool, pffft
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    cuz we`re about to be hit by WLF? fool, pffft
    u might want to spy op wome wlf state if you think we are hitting you... i have less than half your top members ships and three times their infantry... would be a very sad attack
    Dak at heart

u might want to spy op wome wlf state if you think we are hitting you... i have less than half your top members ships and three times their infantry... would be a very sad attack
    I hear GA!!!

so if we get declared on I can call you a freaking retard?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE