Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New on the Game (Kinda)

Default New on the Game (Kinda)

Hey Guys, This question may be out of my league but i really want to know if i can keep concentration. When playing the Nation-Wars server and it says that there are a limited of days that the game resets, What does that mean actually?
    Does it mean that everything i worked restarts back?

Tnova Guest

If I understand your question right, It means there is a beginning and ending to the "set". For example Resurrection lasts 27 days. So there will be a start date and then 27 days later it will end. Few days later it will begin again.

I'll try and be specific on this. In the Nation-Wars Resurrection server, and it says that there are 9 days until the Round Ends. What i'm meaning is, If they are saying that does that mean that our Nation will reset and we start all over?

Tnova Guest

Yes, your assumption is correct.

as tnova said, your assumption is correct. but this is actually to your advantage. if you joined with only 9 days left, you are 18 days behind everyone else. when the next round starts you will be on a level playing ground with everyone else.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Well that seems a little disappointing though, Does this happen to all of the serves except for the tournament?

Tnova Guest

It really isn't that bad though, you get a leg up and some practice before the next set.

Yeah you're right. Well, What is the starting resources once it starts over?
    Like the starting Turns and money?

it is to keep everyone on an even playing field... if it didnt reset we would have nations that could log in once a week kill everyone lower then them off and go back on vacation
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordOfXania View Post
    Yeah you're right. Well, What is the starting resources once it starts over?
    Like the starting Turns and money?
    When the round starts you have 200 turns, 100 land, $1.000 money, 100? food.

Not 100% on the food.