Thread: New on the Game (Kinda)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New on the Game (Kinda)

Hey Guys, This question may be out of my league but i really want to know if i can keep concentration. When playing the Nation-Wars server and it says that there are a limited of days that the game resets, What does that mean actually?
    Does it mean that everything i worked restarts back?

Tnova Guest

If I understand your question right, It means there is a beginning and ending to the "set". For example Resurrection lasts 27 days. So there will be a start date and then 27 days later it will end. Few days later it will begin again.

I'll try and be specific on this. In the Nation-Wars Resurrection server, and it says that there are 9 days until the Round Ends. What i'm meaning is, If they are saying that does that mean that our Nation will reset and we start all over?

Tnova Guest

Yes, your assumption is correct.

as tnova said, your assumption is correct. but this is actually to your advantage. if you joined with only 9 days left, you are 18 days behind everyone else. when the next round starts you will be on a level playing ground with everyone else.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Well that seems a little disappointing though, Does this happen to all of the serves except for the tournament?

Tnova Guest

It really isn't that bad though, you get a leg up and some practice before the next set.