Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remove Cemetary as vBookie

placed it in public bc i needed more than one person to vote on it to see something silly

also, i would like to point out to all you doubters that i have won 2 out of my three bets tonight so far, and probably going to win my last won since its 4th quarter and the teams up by 17.. THAT is why i have so many credits... i think ill start charging 10 percent of your winnings if you want my picks from now on...

3 bets placed, if i win all, total winnnings for the night :2.3billion credits
    Last edited by Cemetary; 12-20-2008 at 00:31.
    Dak at heart

Remove Cem

no don't remove him. Just use him to give to the less fortunate.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    placed it in public bc i needed more than one person to vote on it to see something silly

also, i would like to point out to all you doubters that i have won 2 out of my three bets tonight so far, and probably going to win my last won since its 4th quarter and the teams up by 17.. THAT is why i have so many credits... i think ill start charging 10 percent of your winnings if you want my picks from now on...

3 bets placed, if i win all, total winnnings for the night :2.3billion credits

yall better not remove him since i am going to start using him to make my money
    but you better not charge 10% since you wouldn't even notice if you got all my money

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    and rass, i may have won alot, but you probably arent lookign at my loses, ive lost almost as much as ive won but the loses dont show up:
    , like i said before, i never said you were doing anything underhanded. But i thought of something after i posted and you kind of touched on it.

basketball events weren't going up before, and if thats your forte' then its easier for you to pick winners.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    , like i said before, i never said you were doing anything underhanded. But i thought of something after i posted and you kind of touched on it.

basketball events weren't going up before, and if thats your forte' then its easier for you to pick winners.

yeah and would you want people to put up topics they weren't well versed in

it is kinda like investing your money with a poor guy