Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi every1

Default Hi every1

in th older game W.o.W i was an loR member with the name of England!so most of you may not remember me but ive played the previous game for like 5-6 months,now i joined again.Hi to every1 this round is ending and i will make my full entry in the next round.

Hello there!

Welcome back to our nice little community !

Gr,

DB

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

hey i was wondering if we cuold send army units(or anything else) to others,dont remember the game much as i played dozens of war games.

Quote Originally Posted by BahuZak! View Post
    hey i was wondering if we cuold send army units(or anything else) to others,dont remember the game much as i played dozens of war games.
    nope , not in this game.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

,in another game i played we cud send resources .one of my ways of earning my army or cash and turns was making signatures for people.making sigs was a famous bussiness but looks like i wont be able to make oms here

anyways thx for the info
    Their swords will become our plow, from the tears of war the dialy bread of our future generations will grow

temporarily inactive

you good at making sigs? you got any spare time ?
    welcome to the game btw

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

im not really good,but alot of people say im not bad either,my current sig is nothing,i dont have enuff time for them so i stopped making them but add me to MSN: usman-v2@hotmail.com i may find time to help yuo.
    Their swords will become our plow, from the tears of war the dialy bread of our future generations will grow

temporarily inactive

Crimson Shadow Guest

Welcome back to the game BahuZak!

If you need help with relearning the game or anything, I'm always around.

... I like your name (all who understand Dutch will understand what I mean... last three letters)

wb and good luck
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

**** you dutch always hiding stuffs... welcome back to the game
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _