Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: CTU & ABT vs LoR

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    life does suck
    i won't say it was fair but lor does have a reputation. it is hard to get rid of the reputation and ali pointing out that yall would be killing N players kinda undercuts your point. i do agree it isn't fair and people should cut lor slack if lor decides to turn around
    bin there done that, burned the tee-shirt. they love there rep n love to bich about how everyone hates them more.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Below is a post of yours from the previous war.

You gave our new states one week, which is why I was calling you a hypocrite.

I also never said you couldn't kill our N states. I was merely pointing out that no one said anything when it was N states in LOR, making them hypocrites.

As for the pot and kettle, we didn't kill any N states last set. So you can just stay a lonely kettle for now.
    1) im not in any of the nations involved
    2) just because your states had a N next to there name doesnt mean they are brand new to the game, just NW.
    3) i didnt say anything because ive used like 600 turns so far and pretty much been inactive ingame and forums so i didn actually know

to sum up my last set comments, pretty sure they were mainly looking at the fact you wanted a war and picked a new inexperienced nation to war when if you wanted a challenge you would have gone else where.

Calvin74 Guest

I won't ignore your post because you're unimportant, I'll just ignore it because Calvin already said this.
    i also said it more eloquently

YumYum is Ali's RL friend.
    Oh we`ve heard of Ali`s friends! He was banned for having to many of them
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by glavchev View Post
    we killed 2 N playears 1st CCCP(#60) and 2nd YumYumBiscuits(#61) b/c they are multi on nhn.here is a proof:
    AR Spect(#68)[ATS] Jack Bauer(#34)[CTU] 217 Land / 217 Buildings 11:55:40-2010/06/04
    SA Spect(#68)[ATS] CCCP(#60)[LoR] 114 Land / 79 Buildings, $85.360, 20.432 Food 11:52:19-2010/06/04
    three minutes before go to AR me he make SA for land.....114 land
    YumYumBiscuits seemed like something Vietnamese.
    both yumyum and cccp are my real life friends with little to no interest in this game. I basically forced them to play to see if they'd like it. All they did was expand and build cashers zones as i said and did nothing else.

Never did they do one SA or for that matter upgrade or put any war units.

TBH idc they died they only played for a bit and were gonna quit anyways they played cause i told them to

Yumyum biscuits is chinese.

You stating the fact that they more than newbs is completely false.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Also for the fact of multieing if i wanted to multie i would of done so already tbh i don't like to put that much time in this game.

Time and again i have been accused of multies never have i done it .

Once i got marked cheater for the only reason that i was AFK and had another player run my state from half way across the world.

If i did multie i sure as hell would of def won this war .

All i would like to say is don't make bs reasons that the newbies we had weren't newbies. They were admit that as fact and I'm fine.

Don't try to come up with excuses why they were killed idc, i just don't want it to seem like something shady was going on and i was cheating or that these players are veterans who deserved death.

I personally feel a noob deserves to die as much as a vet in war. So idc they died but i do care that false reasons of killing them are being brought up.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!