Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Nice to meet you all.. I am looking for a good browser wargame that has real time attacking and good clan features so my clan can find a new home.. If anyone can help then that would be awsome. Thank you, and....
    MERRY XMASS

hi zinner welcome to the game you can add me on msn as well and ill help you learn the ins and outs of the game

MetalAnarchist13@hotmail.com

merry christmas
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

but youll be getting the same advice because im helping Mahdi

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

you would be getting pretty much the same advice but not because he helps me its because we have been in the same nations for a very long time
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Crimson Shadow Guest

Hey Zinner, and welcome to Nation-Wars

I must say, Divine Intervention is a very good teacher if you are wanting to learn the game....and I'm always around if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    you would be getting pretty much the same advice but not because he helps me its because we have been in the same nations for a very long time
    and it was so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me