Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [WLF announcement] Time for a change

Arrow [WLF announcement] Time for a change

Hello all,

From one moment to another moment, we came to the conclusion that’s it’s time for a change. You might ask yourselves, what kind of a change. Well, it comes down to this: “The WLF tag will be put to rest”.

But that’s not everything, we strongly believe that many of us need change. The game is now called Nation Wars, while many people still think of it as World of War. Changes are coming and we have to accept those to make this game work. It will be key factor in getting the community to grow.

At stated above it’s pretty clear that there is too much talk about the good old days and how people sucked at it or how good they were. So we are asking ourselves how does that benefit us? Here in the present time?

Anyway the WLF leadership came to the following conclusion.

We need:
    - New and smaller nations;
    - New leaders;
    - New alliances;
    - More diversity.

All we’re saying is that it would be better to for us and for the game, to place the WLF tag to rest. And let our protégés/members to run their own idea’s, let them make the same mistakes that we did, let them handle the issues at hand and feel the consequences of their own actions.

But of course we are not completely gone, Cemetary and Hoebawt are going to setup a new tag (but with a small number of people), we got DSL that’s setting up his own nation and Vice is going further with his own tag. But we are going to need more initiatives and by this statement we hope more people are going to change.

As closing notice, WLF will have one more set of warring. This will come in February or March.

Kind regards,

The WLF leadership

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

i love WLF . so sad to see the 2 nations i dedicated my game career to the most (DaK and WLF) both retiring .
    i remember that even during DaK i began forming a good friendship with Hoebawt..however it took some sets before
    i finally joined (joining PX, EURO, SW and FED before)...i think i was in FED and we got owned by LoR and no one
    was fighting back...and then WLF gave me the chance to fight back against LoR and i played with WLF from
    October 2005 to April 2008 (only leaving to play in DaK reunion sets i believe).

good times. especially when i was helping Hoebawt lead
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 12-26-2008 at 14:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

To any of the newleaders coming out of WLF, if I can be of assistance, let me know.

WLF has had a long, successful ride and I wish the best for all involved with WLF and hope that you guys can have as much fun as ever.

So the rumors were true ...

Well, GL all with the new nations etc.
    Last set of war = | maybe I'll join, for the good old days ...

Now, where's Hoe, I need to talk to him (and Joey)
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    To any of the newleaders coming out of WLF, if I can be of assistance, let me know.

WLF has had a long, successful ride and I wish the best for all involved with WLF and hope that you guys can have as much fun as ever.
    I hear smt else last set

Best of luck to WLF members, may you choke a bone!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

First of all good luck to whome ever is leading.
    But why do you want to let your members make the same mistakes you did.
    I made mistakes in the past so that my members dont have to.
    Sharing experience is what made nations and players better. Hence they enjoyed there game more. Your suggesting to let everybody suck and make mistakes. And keep the knowledge and experiences to yourself.

You want smaller nations? Ive never had a bigger nation then 15 members or so. One set excluded. Are you agreeing my aproach from the past 4-6 years? Cuz in that case, thats not the sollution. Ive always did that so did Breetai and others. WLF and LOR were the big nations.

Ppl who talk about the "good old days"are probably missing them.
    The game is called different cuz its a totally different game? I thought there were other reasons not to use WOW anymore.

Alliances are made for reasons.
    Personal interest or gamewise interest. Why change them. That is part of the history ingame.

Im very doubtfull in that aproach.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I hear smt else last set

Best of luck to WLF members, may you choke a bone!
    Yeah I misspoke on that one. Not too much of that fun anyway.

Best of luck at any rate

Its a good time to retire the tag given that you guys are on a high note in terms of warring and influence within the game.

I'm pretty sure the final warring set is gonna be a good one too.

GL to all who start new nations, if you wish to pursue FA with mine, don't be afraid to ask.

it was nice carrying the barrier and to all my brethren within WLF if you need something im here for you
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

WLF FOR LYFE!!!!

It has been fun fellas

Time for a CHANGE and a NEW YEAR!!!

vT is recruiting if anyone is interested.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]