Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WLF=WTF the L switched with a T.

Default WLF=WTF the L switched with a T.

Seriously! You weren't satisfied with killing me once? Honestly! I can't even begin to play while you idiots get involved!

So WLF, WTF?
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

You attacked MAG or whoever out of boredom and really warred useless. Look at what happened with LoR this set. They warred randomly, community did not like it, now LoR is only tough in the forums .

Come play with me next set, I will teach you a couple of things about netting (the real purpose of this game). Message me ingame (I am #65).

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    You attacked MAG or whoever out of boredom and really warred useless. Look at what happened with LoR this set. They warred randomly, community did not like it, now LoR is only tough in the forums .

Come play with me next set, I will teach you a couple of things about netting (the real purpose of this game). Message me ingame (I am #65).
    I'd be interested, but I commited myself to Dogma's group next round.

Maybe next time.
    I disagree with the whole warring MAG useless thing. I mean, if WTF (Oh I'm sorry, I meant WLF) hadn't interefered, MAG would be close to dead as of now if not so already. So now I'll have to make you see how easily I can kill a noob. I have two targets in mind. I'll be doing cleanup.
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 05-23-2010 at 02:43.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Why would you want to kill a noob?

I repeat myself: This games purpose is not warring, this games purpose is gaining the biggest networth.

It is not WLF, it is just me. You should be glad that I'm wasting my precious turns on you.

And I clearly remember that I warned you last set when you attacked my restart for no reason. It seems you thought I was kidding.

Join a real nation and learn this game, you can do better, I've trust in your talent.

But if you keep killing new players to show us (?) how easy it is to kill them; then I'd also be glad to show you how disgusting it is to be killed for no reason. Consider me as an ally of every new player, thats very legistimate.
    Last edited by Soviet Russia; 05-23-2010 at 07:12.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    It is not WLF, it is just me. You should be glad that I'm wasting my precious turns on you.

And I clearly remember that I warned you last set when you attacked my restart for no reason. It seems you thought I was kidding.

Join a real nation and learn this game, you can do better, I've trust in your talent.

But if you keep killing new players to show us (?) how easy it is to kill them; then I'd also be glad to show you how disgusting it is to be killed for no reason. Consider me as an ally of every new player, thats very legistimate.
    I figured Z wouldn't do this. No I didn't think you were kidding, actually I forgot about it entirely! You only seem to feel safe with WLF (w/o Z's backing) to attack me. I'm tired of you jumping me just because it is easy for me to kill new players. I mean, look at LoR. They jump at ICN, but do I see you aholes protecting them? Of course not. This isn't about newbies, or protection. You just simply hate me, which is all fine and good. Just call it what it is. At least Devil had the balls to say it from the start! So no, me killing newbies isn't your 'legistimate' reason, it is called your 'retribution'. Trust me, I will remember this and tear you apart. God I'm going to love next round!

Oh, and one more thing! I already am going to join a nation, led by dogma. Thanks for asking.
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 05-23-2010 at 19:31.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Why would you want to kill a noob?

I repeat myself: This games purpose is not warring, this games purpose is gaining the biggest networth.
    I'm sure a bunch of people disagree. This isn't Nation Netters, it is Nation WARS! You want to net, go play some other game. This entire game is about warring!
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

[QUOTE=Lord Burch;113260]look at LoR. They jump at ICN, but do I see you aholes protecting them? Of course not. QUOTE]

Actually, no one protected us, instead 2 other nations joined in to fight us back...
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

[QUOTE=Mhaphew;113277]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    look at LoR. They jump at ICN, but do I see you aholes protecting them? Of course not. QUOTE]

Actually, no one protected us, instead 2 other nations joined in to fight us back...
    I was talking about WLF 'defending against the new players'. Which is total BS and SR, yourself, and I all know it. (Pardon the crappy grammar)
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 05-23-2010 at 23:02.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    I'm sure a bunch of people disagree. This isn't Nation Netters, it is Nation WARS! You want to net, go play some other game. This entire game is about warring!
    Yeah it is, and so I am warring you. What makes you crazy, you should better to learn losing as well.

I'm tired of you jumping me just because it is easy for me to kill new players.
    It is also easy to kill you. Stop complaining.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR