Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516

Thread: Heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i said that ctu/abt were right in hitting lor since lor used "friends" to suicide on them and everyone knew it. ctu was just defending themselves and they got abt to help since lor outnumbered them pretty badly. no one knew lor would just roll over and die so easily.
    Then CTU should have gone for the suicider. There wasn't any talk of a retal--so this point is moot. CTU and ABT just didn't want to get FS'ed, and they decided to hit first. Don't hide behind a reason like "one of your friends outside of the nation suicided us, so we're gonna kill the nation".

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74
    i don't have a problem with playing outside the tag and joining up, don't really like it since it is kinda cheap shows that you don't think you can win straight up, but it is within the rules and doesn't over negatively affect the outcome. however i still think you lose that right to say you are continuing the war once the nations at war have dec'ed peace and are no longer at war. if you are going to be an extension of lor then you should be held by lor peace agreements right? if not then you are not a part of lor but also can't claim that you are hitting these countries b/c of the war with lor?
    The only peace agreement was that LOR would not declare war on CTU or ABT. Cem's nation wasn't LOR. He may have been fighting on behalf of LOR, or may have jumped in later, but wasn't in LOR when he struck. That's like saying ABT is part of CTU cause they hit together.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74
    what is his reason for not jumping into lor during the war?
    We didn't call in any of our stockers because we lost 10+ in the FS, and only had 5 states in our nation. Also, the outside people weren't war ready so it would have been a day or two--hence why peace was declared as the war was over .
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Cem reason was justified?

He declare with the intent to suicide, he never expected to kill anyone, as you see, he didn`t even try. He just wanted to hit them to find glory in suicide. And he didn`t, just no one really appreciates it.

P.S. Burch, you should really take a chill pill
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    yea this i can agree with

its a game burch, calm the hell down
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Cem reason was justified?

He declare with the intent to suicide, he never expected to kill anyone, as you see, he didn`t even try. He just wanted to hit them to find glory in suicide. And he didn`t, just no one really appreciates it.

If its revenge of hitting lor, why doesn't he need to kill? Killing one state does less damage then hitting all their top states.

If he just wanted to hurt the people in the lor war, then his choice was the best one, CTU is much more hurt then if he would have killed one state.

sorry cem, no good grabs and was about to go over in turns
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

yea i miscalced my turns so i hit 200 when i sold

its all good tho, i might jump in with G and help hit ctu now since i missed the first round
    Dak at heart

wow, i take a break for a set and that whiny ***** quits.

And you all were blaming me, and telling me to stop harassing him..

ps, I love all, but now i have no "big name" players to kill randomly throughout the rest of NW existence
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)