Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Heh...

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    all we hear about every set is pepl complain when LoR wars sumbody because they like to war...thats a good 20 pepl right there that need to leave the game to make all u pathetic pepl that just wanna net every set happy
    Nah, Lor can stay

Z, Cem, nhn and you will be enough for now!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    dude, #159 and your forum account have been registered on the SAME day, you can see that in all state scores under your profile. + #159 has medal of Medal Of Superiority and Medal Of Development. oooh what a coincidence, so do you. nice try tho

edit: #159-s profile (and your restart #182's) shows even that it's Community Rank: Captain, and so do you in forums. just had to add this so you have no way to lie yourself out like you just tried with that post
    Margus, where can I see this profile?

edit: Found it
    Last edited by Xavior; 06-16-2010 at 15:36.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    all we hear about every set is pepl complain when LoR wars sumbody because they like to war...thats a good 20 pepl right there that need to leave the game to make all u pathetic pepl that just wanna net every set happy
    Marine these are two different things. The only reason people complain about LoR is cause there is low member count and LoR normally has higher numbers and it seems unfair in war.. The cure to that is higher numbers.. But here is the flip side.....Suiciding makes people leave, in return now we have low numbers. It seems never ending ..

Personally I have no problem with someone getting a little revenge. I like to see things left in the same set, but there are times when it must carry over to the next. What i do have a problem with is when it's carried on set after set.

People say get better defense, but how can this happen? How can any state have defense against a state that just hides and builds millions of one unit and then attacks for no other reason then to ruin someone else's set.
    If this suicider was in a nation and that whole nation decided to declare war and attack then to me that is not suiciding.. Saving up one type of unit and then just hitting the top state is complete suiciding..

The other thing that really pisses me off is when i send a message to someone and ask them to stop doing something and they just ignore me and continue doing it.

I intervene as little as I have to in this game and when I send a message it isn't cause i'm bored and have nothing else to do. I send it cause i mean it and would hope it's followed. My number one concern is this game and it succeeding. A lot of time is spent on it so when someone just ignores a request cause they have their own personal vendetta's against others then it's like spitting in my face and not giving two ****s about anyone else or anything else but that vendetta.

Now due to these kinds of stupid actions I have to spend time working on how to better prevent suiciding and make up all these new stupid rules that will help prevent it. And once again the game is going to change cause of all these stupid things I have to do cause a very small amount of people can't let things go..

The time I am spending on this crap could be better spent somewhere else.. And suiciders think that their actions are no big deal except to the state they hit. WRONG! It effects everyone!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

People should start considering their hurting their own friends and themselves in the long run. Instead of playing next set, seeking new goals or try and reach old ones, they leave, hide and just suicide for their own pleasure. That`s helping no one, and the only real thing it shows, is how immature people are and can`t keep themselves at bay.

Suiciding never has been anything positive and always people are remember not by what they achieve but what negative they do. I don`t think anyone ever remembers what LoR won...we remember how they warred smaller nations for the lulz.

Same with Z, who will care what 2nd hand nation he was in, what he lead, people will remember that he was a sore loser who was incapable to achieve anything and resorted to lowly suiciding. A big image! I`m not even talking about Cem...you can put your DaK history behind, now we see it was never your nation, you weren`t even part of its soul, cuz you`re a freaking kid seeking fun at other expenses, an action never performed by Gnorf...Sorry guys, but you`re a low class, good for nothing suiciders. Cheerz!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    People should start considering their hurting their own friends and themselves in the long run. Instead of playing next set, seeking new goals or try and reach old ones, they leave, hide and just suicide for their own pleasure. That`s helping no one, and the only real thing it shows, is how immature people are and can`t keep themselves at bay.

Suiciding never has been anything positive and always people are remember not by what they achieve but what negative they do. I don`t think anyone ever remembers what LoR won...we remember how they warred smaller nations for the lulz.

Same with Z, who will care what 2nd hand nation he was in, what he lead, people will remember that he was a sore loser who was incapable to achieve anything and resorted to lowly suiciding. A big image! I`m not even talking about Cem...you can put your DaK history behind, now we see it was never your nation, you weren`t even part of its soul, cuz you`re a freaking kid seeking fun at other expenses, an action never performed by Gnorf...Sorry guys, but you`re a low class, good for nothing suiciders. Cheerz!
    Have to agree with that too......No one can remember you ***** suciders , but evrey one can remember ppl like me,MADBG,AVATARBG,Peshta,banana,m00nl0rd......(thi s is all bger ),Cris,Calvin,James,Sven,Aniara,Totte,Nasso,Grenda l Khan,......and many other which at the moment I can not remember and new players who still do not know well, but it is clear that they are good.

These are people who know how to jump to the top. These are people who know how to be useful for its nation. How to lead their own nation. Who know how to war. And know how to learn New members in this game. and you know only how to pi** on work of other

Except for the Sky suicides, I think you people should stop complaining about suiciding. We had very low suicides the past few sets, and this set there was an early war with casualties--and guess what? Your nation got suicided by restarts and outside tags. That's bound to happen in a war set. You say its a trend, but last set was fairly low in suicides. Get over it as your nation warred and you can expect to be hit the rest of the set by restarts and people that have grudges for being killed.

However, Sky can be upset about their suicides But that's one suicide or two this set? That's not a lot of suiciding that is killing the game...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Except for the Sky suicides, I think you people should stop complaining about suiciding. We had very low suicides the past few sets, and this set there was an early war with casualties--and guess what? Your nation got suicided by restarts and outside tags. That's bound to happen in a war set. You say its a trend, but last set was fairly low in suicides. Get over it as your nation warred and you can expect to be hit the rest of the set by restarts and people that have grudges for being killed.

However, Sky can be upset about their suicides But that's one suicide or two this set? That's not a lot of suiciding that is killing the game...
    very low?

I withdraw from further comments on pron`s posts
    CW, TWC/PX, E

pron, i think its more concern because sky guys have been hit so many times in a row. -z-, you may not realize this, but those horde states you warred? that was margus and some of the other players who are normally in sky every set. so that is why sky entered the war. now i'm surprised none of you in WLF planned on dealing with sky when you warred horde, because i saw it coming.

so please just take a minute and look at their side of it. they were in horde, got warred by WLF, lost their states and called in help to win the war. after that you swore revenge and have gone to suicides for the last 3 months. so margus and other sky states have had their sets ruined by you for 4 months simply because they called in help from their old nation and won the war against you. were they not supposed to fight back?

now if you want revenge, i can see getting your nation back together and making an honest effort to maybe get an ally or something along those lines so you can get them next time. unfortunately you choose a different route.

max and xav, calm down fellas :*(
    Last edited by BeeNo; 06-16-2010 at 17:19.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    very low?

I withdraw from further comments on pron`s posts
    Yes--very low--not nearly the apocalyptic levels that people are complaining about in this thread. There were several posts about it being at the lowest point in a long time before this set.

Of course suicides are gonna be on the rise when your nation wars another nation--people want revenge for their state being killed, or they want revenge for you killing off their nation mates. CTU shouldn't have left themselves open to suicides after warring another nation.
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    pron, i think its more concern because sky guys have been hit so many times in a row. -z-, you may not realize this, but those horde states you warred? that was margus and some of the other players who are normally in sky every set. so that is why sky entered the war. now i'm surprised none of you in WLF planned on dealing with sky when you warred horde, because i saw it coming.

so please just take a minute and look at their side of it. they were in horde, got warred by WLF, lost their states and called in help to win the war. after that you swore revenge and have gone to suicides for the last 3 months. so margus and other sky states have had their sets ruined by you for 4 months simply because they called in help from their old nation and won the war against you. were they not supposed to fight back?

now if you want revenge, i can see getting your nation back together and making an honest effort to maybe get an ally or something along those lines so you can get them next time. unfortunately you choose a different route.
    I totally agree that the suicides on Sky were pathetic--so we're on the same page with that. I'm talking about all the recent talk about with the "suicide" on CTU.
    Nevermore.