Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Heh...

Quote Originally Posted by glavchev View Post
    23:33:15-2010/06/15 Lost Not Found[LnF] has declared Retaliation on Crimson Guard[CR]
    02:40:31-2010/06/16 Lost Not Found[LnF] has declared War on Asbestos[ABT]
    03:36:08-2010/06/16 Lost Not Found[LnF] has declared War on Counter Terrorist Units[CTU]

Nayion with 3 members in it declare war on three nation with 35 members.....if this is not suciding.....just wondering what for you mean sucide...
    Suiciding is obviously a subjective idea. You say its suiciding, I say it isn't. My reason is that war was declared--if a 3 man nation wants to war 3 nations with 35 members, then they can.

Are you saying that unless he had 32 buddies, he can't do anything to get back at those 3 nations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Suiciding is obviously a subjective idea. You say its suiciding, I say it isn't. My reason is that war was declared--if a 3 man nation wants to war 3 nations with 35 members, then they can.

Are you saying that unless he had 32 buddies, he can't do anything to get back at those 3 nations?
    it is subjective but i think it comes down to
    does he benefit from the war? does he have a real reasoning for the war?
    he wasn't in lor when they were hit. also abt/ctu had a legit reason for the war so revenge is out of the question. is lor still at war? no they aren't so he can't claim association with them. i see no valid reason for this suicide since its highly unlikely those top ctu states have done him any real damage this whole set

maybe he wants revenge still from the war and LoR decided they dont wanna be in the war so he has to do it on his own and that was the only way

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    maybe he wants revenge still from the war and LoR decided they dont wanna be in the war so he has to do it on his own and that was the only way
    but why would he want revenge from the war? he wasn't in lor, he wasn't hit, his nation has moved on....

idk im not him...mayb he wanted revenge from a previous set but hasnt been in a nation that hit them to get it so he had to do it on his own...excuses can be made all day long itll never stop

--he gave his reasoning for the war. Just read back in the thread. And since when do you need a reason to war?
    Nevermore.

exactly its just the same **** i said before...pepl are gonna always complain about something no matter what...this game wont be perfect for everybody u gotta make the best out of wut u got...sum pepl are happy doing different things

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    exactly its just the same **** i said before...pepl are gonna always complain about something no matter what...this game wont be perfect for everybody u gotta make the best out of wut u got...sum pepl are happy doing different things
    i just want there to be a game. if people keep this up there will be nothing in a year. but hey you guys will be happy b/c you had fun and screw what everyone else in the game wants much less what is good for the game

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i just want there to be a game. if people keep this up there will be nothing in a year. but hey you guys will be happy b/c you had fun and screw what everyone else in the game wants much less what is good for the game
    REPENT FOR THE END IS NEAR!!
    Nevermore.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    REPENT FOR THE END IS NEAR!!
    i guess i just take the hard work and effort people (esp Mr P) put into this game and yeah i have seen exactly what happens when this stuff goes on and how it affects the game. but yeah don't listen to someone that has experienced the game's ups and downs....