Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Heh...

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    REPENT FOR THE END IS NEAR!!
    hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i guess i just take the hard work and effort people (esp Mr P) put into this game and yeah i have seen exactly what happens when this stuff goes on and how it affects the game. but yeah don't listen to someone that has experienced the game's ups and downs....
    Yea, you're right, I don't care at all about the hard work people have put into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Yea, you're right, I don't care at all about the hard work people have put into the game.
    aaa that's why you atleast use all features they have put in the game and not just buy/produce only infantry all month long

Calvin74 Guest

i don't think i have actually seen you suicide or anything like that. i have respect for you but i think deep down you also know what cem did was a suicide

boostah they had a decent number of ships. they didn't have an AR protection really but we all know it is bs saying well they should have been balanced.
    there is absolutely no way to build a balanced state that will fend of all attacks. when someone wants to suicide they can easily do it. anyone that has ever competed for the top spot knows it

i don't think i have actually seen you suicide or anything like that. i have respect for you but i think deep down you also know what cem did was a suicide
    I really don't think it was a suicide. Even deep down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Calvin74 Guest

I really don't think it was a suicide. Even deep down.
    then you should
    there is just no way for this to be a justified war.....
    he never got hit by CTU
    he never was in or associated with lor even during the actual war
    lor is as peace with CTU

this is clearly a suicide
    he has no reason to hit them....

boostah they had a decent number of ships. they didn't have an AR protection really but we all know it is bs saying well they should have been balanced.
    there is absolutely no way to build a balanced state that will fend of all attacks. when someone wants to suicide they can easily do it. anyone that has ever competed for the top spot knows it
    Agreed, but this is just making it easy to be honest (let me post at suggestion forum too hold on, read it )

what did sky ever do to piss you off?
    Screwed me out of a win in CTF. I've explained this over and over, yet you keep forgetting...
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

this game would be better off w/o Z, and I am starting to think marine and cem should be on that list.

Z you clearly used two states (1 a restart) to suicide. you can see the states linked and then you try to act like it wasn't you. you talk big when you aren't doing anything and hide like a little girl when you actually did something. grow some balls and at least admit to being a chicken.

marine you deleted your state and god knows where you are now for the simple fact that you couldn't hang with the top netters. i knew that when the set started but you wanted to try and more power to you, but when you fail don't just abandon your teammates w/o even a msg saying you did it. you are honestly the worst person i have ever had in ANY of my tags since this game started. I thought maybe you had grown up so I tried to give you a chance and I see that backfired on me. I will never knowingly let you in any nation I am in again. If you had any part in this suicide then yes I think you should be banned since you bring nothing to the table.

Cem, I really am disapointed in you. I don't know why i thought you were a better player than this but I did have some respect for you, that is all gone now. You suicide on the people that can actually make a difference in this game. Then you try and hide behind your stupid logic saying that it is a continuation of the lor war. Hey lor isn't warring AND they brought this on themselves. If they hadn't deserved it do you really think Devil would hit lor. Lor played cheap tactics this set and actually got what they deserved for once.

You all need to man up and learn to play the game. Cem could be a good player but the other two of you are no talent hacks who since you can't do anything will probably suicide on me for writing this but you need a wake up call and to stop killing the game.

Z you especially need to take your ball and just go home. You bring absolutely nothing to the game and have probably done more harm than anyone in the last year.
    Alright, remember that brief thread that I started then asked to delete? It's because ****ers like you whine and ***** and complain and all this ***** bull****. If anyone should be banned, it should be you who does nothing but whine and complain and being mouthy. Keep your mouth shut punk and then people might actually like you

P****!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Screwed me out of a win in CTF. I've explained this over and over, yet you keep forgetting...

you think i have sympathy for you getting screwed out of a win?
    chances are i have been suicided out of 1st place more times then you have played so don't come to me whining about it happening one time. kill their top state one set and be done with it. carrying on like this is just childish and doesn't help anyone out.