Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Heh...

honestly no matter what we do there is never a 100% way to stop a suicider.. Unless we take the war attacks out of the game and the warring part as well, which then the game is no fun..

The only way to prevent suiciding is for those to care more about the game then their personal grudges.. Only then will the game be fully free of suiciders.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

1st...if he plays from the beginning he would not know who would climb on top
    2nd...also weave will not know where he is weak to know what to buy...
    ....and finally, anyone who wants to climb on top will be motivated to play their turns to be unattainable.................
    from my experience in this game came to this conclusion

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by glavchev View Post
    1st...if he plays from the beginning he would not know who would climb on top
    2nd...also weave will not know where he is weak to know what to buy...
    ....and finally, anyone who wants to climb on top will be motivated to play their turns to be unattainable.................
    from my experience in this game came to this conclusion
    right but this suicider probably played just as many turns as the top guy.
    this will stop mid set suiciders though

every suicider is either multi or friend of someone who has an interest in these attacks ... when I was attacked, I've played 1000 turns and Spect (the guy who AR me) only 499 turns....
    possibility of such suicider attack at the top states, the game is not as attractive...
    if suicider is played as me and can overcome me then no problem ....... but if he log in once in two days ... and not even take a bonus .... and someone told him that 5 million ships breaking me on AA .... how it will be fair
    Last edited by glavchev; 06-08-2010 at 20:48.

Calvin74 Guest

every suicider is either multi or friend of someone who has an interest in these attacks ... when I was attacked, I've played 1000 turns and Spect (the guy who AR me) only 499 turns....
    possibility of such suicider attack at the top states, the game is not as attractive...
    if suicider is played as me and can overcome me then no problem ....... but if it is log in once in two days ... and not even take a bonus .... and someone told him that 5 million ships breaking me on AA .... how it will be fair
    i agree this might help
    but at some point the admin can only make so many rules and enforce so many restrictions gameplay.....

must make changes so that the game can attract as many players ..... all the old players are for it and I'm one of them ....... I'm sure this game has the potential to involve many players .... But nasty things , to fix them now.....

I am all for any suggestions on helping curb the suiciding problem.. Make a post in the suggestions section of the forums and then everyone can reply and work things out till we come with the best possible result.. Once that happens then I will work on making it happen

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I posted......here
    I regret that by departing from the theme of today's blatant attacks ....
    but this is my point..

I posted......here
    I regret that by departing from the theme of today's blatant attacks ....
    but this is my point..
    Your suggestion may stop some suiciders but it may not solve all of them. I am a stocker at the bottom of the lists right now and I have used 1.2k turns. So technically that wouldn't be enough to stop me from suiciding. (don't worry I'm not a suicider) It may make you feel better that you weren't broken by someone who isn't even active, and I agree that that shouldn't happen. But it won't solve everyone's problems (in this particular SKY case for instance).

my idea is to stop those who are not active ..... and are here only to delay others..#54 not made any attack for last 72 hours...we all know what it means to not attack 72 hours....but he log in today and make AA on top state....