Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Heh...

I am disappointed that a suicider is wasting GSA's name.

Also, that 'Gold' guy is a quite helpful player; giving tactics & helping newbies and noobs. Fortunately, he is still at the 2nd place.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

i was actually just lookin for grabs when that happened...i got alma luckily when i saw he had no attacks on him which was a shock then i found a couple other ok attacks then i saw the AAs and jumped on that...the SA was wrong of me but thats happened to me so many times its not funny same with gettin suicided out of the top so i noe how it feels...but i didnt plan it just in the right or wrong spot depending on how u look at it

Quote Originally Posted by vussu View Post
    you guys really hate us
    The only one who dislikes Sky is me, I still owe them payback for them taking me out of the running of CTF that one match...but nvm I'll stop spamming the thread....
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Thanks CR (and one ABT) for taking 54 out so quickly : )
    does anyone have any idea who he was tho? theres "ask Kris why" in his nation rank, but Kris has been busy in real life and isn't very active this set, hasn't even had any time to log into msn, so I doubt it's Kris fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    does anyone have any idea who he was tho? theres "ask Kris why" in his nation rank, but Kris has been busy in real life and isn't very active this set, hasn't even had any time to log into msn, so I doubt it's Kris fault.
    Most prob it`s Z or some other WLF guy you offended the other set
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    I'm assuming the fact that Z posted in the thread "WLF = WTF" and had a sarcastic message directed at blaa, and he hadn't posted on these forums in a month only to come out after he died but suicided you guys that it was Z. Throw in the fact that he's the most immature person in this game and is still mad that he lost a war that he started to Sky 3-4 months ago and it makes sense it's him.

If Mr P wants to make real changes, he can start with banning losers like Z.

is sucsiding allowed? if then i should every set aa top states for fun a while, in first week or so this is really easy...
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

I am also disapointed in the Suicider.. this is what 3 sets in a row now?? I do not support the suicide on sky or any of their members...

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    i was actually just lookin for grabs when that happened...i got alma luckily when i saw he had no attacks on him which was a shock then i found a couple other ok attacks then i saw the AAs and jumped on that...the SA was wrong of me but thats happened to me so many times its not funny same with gettin suicided out of the top so i noe how it feels...but i didnt plan it just in the right or wrong spot depending on how u look at it

That was just as bad as the suicider. What reprisal is Marine getting?

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    That was just as bad as the suicider. What reprisal is Marine getting?
    that hasn't been talked about yet with all parties involved and i am trying to get a hold of any Sky player to talk about it

Maargus please jump on msn and we can talk about that and other factors of the suicide.