Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Heh...

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    That was just as bad as the suicider. What reprisal is Marine getting?
    also looking ingame they have already grabbed him and jumped his state so they should be able to get their land back
    i am open to any other ideas but not here please msg me on msn....

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    also looking ingame they have already grabbed him and jumped his state so they should be able to get their land back
    i am open to any other ideas but not here please msg me on msn....
    That's a different state, and he didn't even recover half the land. Gold still got royally screwed. I know what repercussions I'd be demanding but I'm not sky.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    That's a different state, and he didn't even recover half the land. Gold still got royally screwed. I know what repercussions I'd be demanding but I'm not sky.
    still waiting on sky to message me
    they can't demand to much since we played 0 part in the suicide. however having been in the same position as they were i am more than willing to talk and figure out what we can do to help them out

still waiting on sky to message me
    they can't demand to much since we played 0 part in the suicide. however having been in the same position as they were i am more than willing to talk and figure out what we can do to help them out
    I know, but I think that Gold should at least be able to grab Marine back and retake 1st. Marine most likely would have never been able to get ahead of Gold hadn't he grabbed him when he was AA'd. To me that'd be a fair rebuttal.

Go Marine Go!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Brings a tear into my eye that everybody are working together and agreeing that there's a problem!

No more 'balance' jibberjabber! No more unjustice! Together we can!

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    I know, but I think that Gold should at least be able to grab Marine back and retake 1st. Marine most likely would have never been able to get ahead of Gold hadn't he grabbed him when he was AA'd. To me that'd be a fair rebuttal.
    well this has been dealt with between CR and SKY. they know we had nothing to do with it and infact took up the effort to kill the suiciding state. everything is good between our two nations so we don't have to discuss that anymore

well this has been dealt with between CR and SKY. they know we had nothing to do with it and infact took up the effort to kill the suiciding state. everything is good between our two nations so we don't have to discuss that anymore
    SA Jack Bauer(#34)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] 10.607 Land / 10.578 Buildings, 11 Science, $155.801.901, 3.667 Food 20:04:06-2010/06/13
    SA Alma(#24)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / $164.657.806 20:02:15-2010/06/13
    SA San Mona(#52)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / $110.258.907 19:59:49-2010/06/13

How about this, surely this has been agreed on i hope ?

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    SA Jack Bauer(#34)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] 10.607 Land / 10.578 Buildings, 11 Science, $155.801.901, 3.667 Food 20:04:06-2010/06/13
    SA Alma(#24)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / $164.657.806 20:02:15-2010/06/13
    SA San Mona(#52)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / $110.258.907 19:59:49-2010/06/13

How about this, surely this has been agreed on i hope ?
    well being as I am in neither of those nations that really isn't on me to agree on there.

Well that grab was quite good surprise for me when I logged in, I wasn´t logged in for 12 hours and hoped no one would SA me
    This is some nasty SA technique and as far as i know no one has agreed on anything
    These CTU guys are clever, the are running almost on full inf and minimum AR defense...so they managed to break me, but still they have the most balanced states i've ever seen in top ten