Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Heh...

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    SA Jack Bauer(#34)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] 10.607 Land / 10.578 Buildings, 11 Science, $155.801.901, 3.667 Food 20:04:06-2010/06/13
    SA Alma(#24)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / $164.657.806 20:02:15-2010/06/13
    SA San Mona(#52)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / $110.258.907 19:59:49-2010/06/13

How about this, surely this has been agreed on i hope ?
    probaly sold stuff to use turns and didn`t expect CTU to get that high
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    SA Jack Bauer(#34)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] 10.607 Land / 10.578 Buildings, 11 Science, $155.801.901, 3.667 Food 20:04:06-2010/06/13
    SA Alma(#24)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / $164.657.806 20:02:15-2010/06/13
    SA San Mona(#52)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / $110.258.907 19:59:49-2010/06/13

How about this, surely this has been agreed on i hope ?
    What is there to agree upon? Nothing illegal was done. 2 guys failed 1 SA each, and the 3rd guy broke once. Clever technique indeed, but nothing foul it seems.

And Salabanzi was that sarcasm you were using for them being balanced? To be fair Jack Bauer the #2 state is probably doing what Kris did last set after he was originally suicided. Keep going heavy inf if he has any chance to recover and remain playing at the top...

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    What is there to agree upon? Nothing illegal was done. 2 guys failed 1 SA each, and the 3rd guy broke once. Clever technique indeed, but nothing foul it seems.

And Salabanzi was that sarcasm you were using for them being balanced? To be fair Jack Bauer the #2 state is probably doing what Kris did last set after he was originally suicided. Keep going heavy inf if he has any chance to recover and remain playing at the top...
    actually, we were at war
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    actually, we were at war
    That's right I forgot, . Guess he sold a lot of his jets than after the war?

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Yes it was sarcasm There are 3 CTU states in top ten who have less than 1 mil jets. Seems like all CTU states are doing what Kris did last round then.

Although salabanzi is my friend, I liked the teamwork for the grab, very good job. Especially the fact that Jack Bauer was AR-d and sold his stuff a while back.. seeing this made me want to jump back to top too, I'm the state that got AA-d by Z.
    Where have you guys been all this time? I mean especially Jack Bauer, he seems to be a good player but I don't know anything about him :S

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    Although salabanzi is my friend, I liked the teamwork for the grab, very good job. Especially the fact that Jack Bauer was AR-d and sold his stuff a while back.. seeing this made me want to jump back to top too, I'm the state that got AA-d by Z.
    Where have you guys been all this time? I mean especially Jack Bauer, he seems to be a good player but I don't know anything about him :S
    used to go by sunking. He's one of the many bg'ers who are among the netting elite

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    Devil is right I'm TheSunKing.actually I had no idea that the game is resumed and therefore not seen me before.Now I'm here and I think for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by glavchev View Post
    Devil is right I'm TheSunKing.actually I had no idea that the game is resumed and therefore not seen me before.Now I'm here and I think for a long time
    2nd best thing I heard today!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by glavchev View Post
    And you guys pull off again another successful hit on Salabanzi. I don't think I have seen a competition for 1st place like this in a long time!! Wow. Salabanzi is a good player too. Love to see it interesting up top, it's exciting to watch.