Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Heh...

so im assuming you guys are going to say this new suicide on sky is -Z- also even though it would be impossible for him to have made a new state with that low of a number??? i love all you losers that point fingers without knowing for sure =)

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    so im assuming you guys are going to say this new suicide on sky is -Z- also even though it would be impossible for him to have made a new state with that low of a number??? i love all you losers that point fingers without knowing for sure =)
    this was the 1st suicide on Sky this set...
    But you know better, oh great winner
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Well seems like this set is over for me, but there was also another suicider state number 159(he bombed a lot my buildings with 8m spies), and 159 is much bigger number than 113.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    this was the 1st suicide on Sky this set...
    But you know better, oh great winner
    It was actually the second, first one was on Gold who had quite good lead.

looks like i do know better max, your such a tool

yes #159 is Z according to his "date joined". He bombed 12k salabanzi buildings and then minutes after that #113 started AR-ing salabanzi.

I have never seen such a bad looser before like Z is... this is just pathetic. I could understand if you wanted to war or something, but just cowardly suiciding... there is basically nothing we can do about it. (unless salabanzi sold most of his inf and made better defence, but he is currently in a netrace and he had more than 10m AR defence when there is a state in top5 with less than 600k ar defence and 280m+ inf... so I think salabanzi had pretty good defence + we kinda hoped that the pointless suiciding ended for this set)

i know nothing about the bombings i was talking about the #113 guy since thats all everybody else can see

Calvin74 Guest

i know nothing about the bombings i was talking about the #113 guy since thats all everybody else can see
    you ever gonna get on msn and explain your actions?

Even if you did, I'd cheer you on. I hate Sky, also I wouldn't be surprised if Z did so as he hates Sky as much as me, if not more so...

DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Even if you did, I'd cheer you on. I hate Sky, also I wouldn't be surprised if Z did so as he hates Sky as much as me, if not more so...

what did sky ever do to piss you off?