Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    just aa raped a few ctu guys.. i was planning on warring with lor but since that ended too quickly i decided to go ahead and hit them solo

you can count it as a suicide if you want, idc, but since i was planning on warring them with lor you can count it as a late war hit

anyways, im out til next set

and, i could say it was a retaliation for this

SA Alma(#24)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] 12.010 Land / 12.010 Buildings, 11 Science, $91.606.464, 7.383 Food 14:03:17-2010/06/15
    SA San Mona(#52)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / $146.917.489 13:59:54-2010/06/15
    SA Jack Bauer(#34)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / 13:56:39-2010/06/1

i mean come on, good ole fashion having your nation mates failing on the target so he loses enough military for you to grab him, to me, thats just as bad as AAing

Sky, theres a little help from me to retain your top spots after Z suicided you
    am i missed something? first one of your members hardly tried to obtain information about #73, asking us several times to provide some intel, then after hi didn't get it, he made several BB and AR on Salabanzy, and here is a prove:

Sent: 06:05:51 - Monday 14th of June 2010
    Subject: FW: intel on 73
    To: #24

This could help u rise in rank.

get back to me, thanks.

2PAC

To: State
    Date: 21:13:49 - Tuesday 15th of June 2010
    Subject: plz

I want to destroy buildings, and or AA

2PAC

Now you say "...Sky, theres a little help from me..." really i'm a little bit confused
    [AF] Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by peshta View Post
    am i missed something? first one of your members hardly tried to obtain information about #73, asking us several times to provide some intel, then after hi didn't get it, he made several BB and AR on Salabanzy, and here is a prove:

Sent: 06:05:51 - Monday 14th of June 2010
    Subject: FW: intel on 73
    To: #24

This could help u rise in rank.

get back to me, thanks.

2PAC

To: State
    Date: 21:13:49 - Tuesday 15th of June 2010
    Subject: plz

I want to destroy buildings, and or AA

2PAC

Now you say "...Sky, theres a little help from me..." really i'm a little bit confused
    none of our states not give to him this intel.....but it seems that SKY guys gave them.......Im Chloi O Brain this set

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    just aa raped a few ctu guys.. i was planning on warring with lor but since that ended too quickly i decided to go ahead and hit them solo

you can count it as a suicide if you want, idc, but since i was planning on warring them with lor you can count it as a late war hit

anyways, im out til next set

and, i could say it was a retaliation for this

SA Alma(#24)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] 12.010 Land / 12.010 Buildings, 11 Science, $91.606.464, 7.383 Food 14:03:17-2010/06/15
    SA San Mona(#52)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / $146.917.489 13:59:54-2010/06/15
    SA Jack Bauer(#34)[CTU] SaLaBaNz1(#73)[Sky] Defeat / 13:56:39-2010/06/1

i mean come on, good ole fashion having your nation mates failing on the target so he loses enough military for you to grab him, to me, thats just as bad as AAing

Sky, theres a little help from me to retain your top spots after Z suicided you
    I find you kinda overreacted with that AA-ing :S
    Thats true that with failed SA-s i lost huge amount inf and almost 1M ships,
    but if that was the only way they could compete me legally then why to ruin it, i had quite good thrill, and that Z suiciding ended my competition with them.

Quote Originally Posted by dimityr View Post
    none of our states not give to him this intel.....but it seems that SKY guys gave them.......Im Chloi O Brain this set
    what? we didn't know about it and no1 asked intels from us.. i dont even remember the last time i spoke with cemetary.

And why should we give intels to those who have suicided us for the last x sets?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    according to you and DaK it is
    don`t go all saint, we`re all old enough to remember
    Let me point out that the dak core, never used that kind of shady tactics (i mean with this gnorf, raven, recca, cem, me, punisher,....). Talking about back then, we all know calvin isn't really dak, neither is jameswheel, .... Dont know what other players did in the mean while

And suiciding was there a way time back to, instead of running the stupid net race with all inf, they got defenses, let the top guy run all infantry, if suiciding is here every set, he'll get screwed anyway

I do not think they have something in common .....but who know....Gold jump twice this set and twice times was when our states was AA.....I truly believe that a coincidence .... but still have one in mind...

Quote Originally Posted by glavchev View Post
    I do not think they have something in common .....but who know....Gold jump twice this set and twice times was when our states was AA.....I truly believe that a coincidence .... but still have one in mind...
    It depends the way you look at it. You look at him jumping and think it's suspicious. I look at it that he saw you guys got AA'd and decided it was just a good time to jump. When people get AA'd like that up top of course that's the best time to jump, so that's what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Salabanzi View Post
    I find you kinda overreacted with that AA-ing :S
    Thats true that with failed SA-s i lost huge amount inf and almost 1M ships,
    but if that was the only way they could compete me legally then why to ruin it, i had quite good thrill, and that Z suiciding ended my competition with them.
    It`s just bull**** talking from Cem, don`t mind it.

And I don`t think Margus had anything to do with suiciding on CTU. Ok Estonians might not play 100% fair and all, but suiciding and BS like that isn`t really their field
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Btw Margus jumped already yesterday when CTU states were in top(and had grabbed me already) he wanted to SA them but their full inf was too strong for him.
    And now when CTU states where AA-d he is in second place!
    Margus definitely is NOT involved with this suiciding.
    Margus did also a very good favour to me yesterday, he sabotaged the suiciders jets so that 6k land I lost with AR-s was the minimum, without his help the losses would have been atleast 10k land.