Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Heh...

I find it amusing how My name is being used here as some sort of fodder...

From what I understand Sky has had some states suicide on their competition?

Sounds typical to me.

These are the types of things Sky does so they can pretend to have won.

I ask that you leave my name out of your arguments and tactics unless I am actually involved in the set.

I have not be playing this game for a while now but I plan to return one day.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

totte Guest

that your mentioned in these posts has to do with this post you made a few sets ago after loseing a war you started.. so dont seam so suprised
    Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    I dont really care anymore.

Im not leaving this set in this set.

I will be taking this set into the next 4-6 sets. probably only 4, but possibly up to 6.

I have a small group of people who will be assisting me,

none of us take kindly the type of lies we have been fed this set.

Z
    allthou that you might have forgotten this or just choose to ignore that fact is not supriseing
    Last edited by totte; 06-16-2010 at 12:21.

Quote Originally Posted by glavchev View Post
    I do not think they have something in common .....but who know....Gold jump twice this set and twice times was when our states was AA.....I truly believe that a coincidence .... but still have one in mind...
    Our nation wasn't very good at start and i had to wait till i could drop tax.. I could of overjumped to first before the war on you guys, too. (well i can't be sure about overjumping you before the AR-s on you by nhn, you had a pretty good start)
    And when i "jumped" yesterday i just wanted to see if i could help salabanzi in top and grab some of you guys, but i had stored turns so i waited on them. then salabanzi told me on msn that he is being hit and i inteled #113 who was AR-ing salabanzi. I saw like 18m jets and 0 spies.. i wasted around 50 turns sabotaging his airbases which made me go even higher in top.. and then later on i log in and see that i'm second in top :S wasn't intentional. and i cant even remember when was the last time i got to top because of war.. more than half year at least or maybe even a year.

Sounds typical to me.

I ask that you leave my name out of your arguments and tactics unless I am actually involved in the set.

Z
    dude, #159 and your forum account have been registered on the SAME day, you can see that in all state scores under your profile. + #159 has medal of Medal Of Superiority and Medal Of Development. oooh what a coincidence, so do you. nice try tho

edit: #159-s profile (and your restart #182's) shows even that it's Community Rank: Captain, and so do you in forums. just had to add this so you have no way to lie yourself out like you just tried with that post
    Last edited by Margus; 06-16-2010 at 14:13.

Sounds typical to me.

Z
    you can only brag about kill you made while LoR did most of the job and you acted as a poor lapdog you always were

you can`t even take responsibility for your actions you have to bluntly lie and make excuses, cuz you`re weak and coward.

so much for the greatest warrior of the greatest warring nation ever

How typical of you

CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

i might have to go back to my old suiciding ways soon if this **** keeps goin on...theres no rules on how pepl can play the game...if u dont like being suicided then get defenses, if u dont like netting then war, if u dont like warring then net...doesnt mean ure gonna play that way in the end but deal wit it and if u dont like how sumbody plays or sumthing is goin on then deal take care of business...u guys complain about every **** thing that happens in this game its pitiful...nobody is ever gonna be happy so stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    Our nation wasn't very good at start and i had to wait till i could drop tax.. I could of overjumped to first before the war on you guys, too. (well i can't be sure about overjumping you before the AR-s on you by nhn, you had a pretty good start)
    And when i "jumped" yesterday i just wanted to see if i could help salabanzi in top and grab some of you guys, but i had stored turns so i waited on them. then salabanzi told me on msn that he is being hit and i inteled #113 who was AR-ing salabanzi. I saw like 18m jets and 0 spies.. i wasted around 50 turns sabotaging his airbases which made me go even higher in top.. and then later on i log in and see that i'm second in top :S wasn't intentional. and i cant even remember when was the last time i got to top because of war.. more than half year at least or maybe even a year.
    I said: "I truly believe that a coincidence"....and I truly believe...

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    i might have to go back to my old suiciding ways soon if this **** keeps goin on...theres no rules on how pepl can play the game...if u dont like being suicided then get defenses, if u dont like netting then war, if u dont like warring then net...doesnt mean ure gonna play that way in the end but deal wit it and if u dont like how sumbody plays or sumthing is goin on then deal take care of business...u guys complain about every **** thing that happens in this game its pitiful...nobody is ever gonna be happy so stfu
    95% are happy and 5 ****ing suiciders just want wank off ruining someones game. that`s not a way to play. that`s pathetic.

suicide each other if you`re so full of yourselves and your egos.

or better, stay the **** away from the game!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    95% are happy and 5 ****ing suiciders just want wank off ruining someones game. that`s not a way to play. that`s pathetic.

suicide each other if you`re so full of yourselves and your egos.

or better, stay the **** away from the game!
    I agree with this!

all we hear about every set is pepl complain when LoR wars sumbody because they like to war...thats a good 20 pepl right there that need to leave the game to make all u pathetic pepl that just wanna net every set happy

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    all we hear about every set is pepl complain when LoR wars sumbody because they like to war...thats a good 20 pepl right there that need to leave the game to make all u pathetic pepl that just wanna net every set happy
    Warring and suiciding is totally different.

But we've had this conversation in the past, you and I. And it led no where, because its hard to have a conversation with someone with 3000 brain cells.

It was better when you were gone quite honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]